24;

Trey Swung The Door Open Mad As Hell. " Baby Girl Move " Trey Instructed Me Out Of His Way. I Walked Inside Trey's Condo Amazed. Wow, He Really Cleaned And Furnished This Place Nicely. Trey's Screaming And The Sound Of Punches Caught My Attention. I Turned And Saw Trey Holding King On The Door Throwing Blows To His Face And Chest. ' Stop! Stop! Tremaine Get Your Ass Up! STOP NOW! ' Tears Swelled My Eyes Blocking My Vision. That Didn't Stop Me From Grabbing Trey's Fist Just As King's Eye Started To Swell. Trey Glared At King And Walked Out The Door. ' Baby... I-I-I-I-I'm Sorry. I Didn't Know Your Uncle Would React Like That.' King Tried To Snatch Away But Winced Back In Pain. Slowly I Grabbed His Shoulders And Lifted Him The Best Way I Could, Without Hurting My Stomach. When King Got To His Feet, I Helped Him To The Room. He Eased Into Bed While I Went To Get Two Ice Packs. When I Returned He Was Fast Asleep. The Front Door Opened, While I Placed The Ice Pack On His Face And Shoulder. I Left The Room And Closed The Door. ' What The Hell Was That Tremaine Neverson! You Could've Killed My Fucking Child! I Didn't Bring Him Here For You To Hurt Him! ' My Hand Collided With Trey's Face. I Just Kept Punching And Kicking Him. He Finally Grabbed My Hand And Held Me Close. " Rasha, You're My Little Sister, I Love You. Please Let Me Handle This. You've Been Spoiling And Pampering Him His Whole Life. It's Time He Face Consequences For His Actions. Go Back Home, Get Ready For My Other Nephew Arrival. He's 13 Now This Grown Man Business. When Micheal Finds Out That's When You Should Fear For Him. Now Go Home, Call Me When You Get There. I Love You And Tell Princess Maddie I Love Her.."