Chapter 8 (Remake)

I Awoke To My Phone Beeping With 20 Missed Calls And 35 Messages. All From Micheal Scratch That TYGA. Micheal Would Never Do This To Me. MICHEAL Is The One I Fell In Love With. If I Read The Texts Or Listen To The Voicemail I'm Just Going To Run Back Into His Arms. I'm MUCH Stronger Than That ,And Much Wiser. I Just Simply Texted "Baby You Changed " And Turned My Phone Off. I Rolled Over And Watched My Baby, King Looks Just Like Michael. He's Turning One Soon. "Chris!! Let's Go Shopping For King Birthday Party "

Party City :

"READY,SET, GO ! " We Raced Around The Store When I Accidentally Bumped Into A Pregnant Lady. "Omg King Are You Ok Baby? " "No Mama It Hurts " "Come Here Baby, Are You Okay Ma'am? " "Yes I'm Fine " She Yelped "How Far Along Are You? " I'm Three Months With His Baby "She Pointed. When She Pointed To Him My Heart Sank It Can't Be. "Michael Hunny "She Sang. He Looked Up And Saw Me And King "Chris Let's Go !!" I Yelled Obnoxiously Loud. He Raced To My Side And Balled His Fist When He Saw Tyga, Chris Hated Him. Chris Stepped Forward Ready To Beat The Smirk Off Tyga Face. "Chris Stop, Take King Let Me Handle This "I Stopped Him. "You Better Listen To My Baby Mama "Tyga Sneered. I Slapped Him With All My Strength And Watched His High Yellow Ass Fall To Ground I Put My Foot On His Chest "You'll Get King Every Other Weekend " I Spat On Him And Removed My Foot. "Good Luck " I Sneered To His "Babymama " . She Kicked Him And Walked Away. Papparazi Was Everywhere Taking Pictures Of Micheal Stupid Ass Laying On The Ground Holding His Face Where I Left My Hand Print. I Grabbed Chris And King Hand And Headed Home.