Introduction

Rasha- Look Babe I Just Got To Let You Know I Can't Do This Anymore,Im Pregnant ,And I Can't Take This Stress From All The Bullshit Anymore.

Tyga- Baby Look I Understand But You Cant Go! I Wont Let You Leave Me And Your Carrying My Child And She Will Have A Father In Her Life.

Rasha- But Tyga I Cant Take This Shit.
Tyga-Its Not Always About Yo Selfish Ass Think About MY Child!!

Rasha-Fuck You! Don't Talk To Me Unless Its About OurChild, Theres Nothing Else To Discuss ,Bye Micheal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Was The Last Thing The Love Of My Life Said To Me Before She Walked Out Of My Life For Good.But Now I''d Do ANYTHING Just To See Her Face....But That Was 2 Years Ago ,Now Im To Busy Fucking Bitches,Getting Money,And Rapping My Ass Off To Take Care Of My Two Year Old Daughter And My Grown Ass Lil Sister, And Rasha? She Doing Her She Got A New Nigga That Treat Her Right And That's What She Deserves A Real Gentleman,But I Never Had A Father To Teach Me How To Be A Man So Imma Always Be There For My Babygirl And Teach Her Right From Wrong So She Ain't Gotta Worry About These Lil Niggas Treating Her Wrong But Until Then Imma Keep Dogging Bitches ;) !