FINAL CHAPTER

I Took A Trip To Clear My Mind. I'm Not Feeling Like Myself Since The Baby, Are We Going Really Make It? Micheal Has Barely Been Home Since I Had ' Milaki Tremaine Stevenson'. I Packed All His Last Kings Shit, Snapbacks, Shoes, And Other Clothes. I Threw Three Family Pictures Inside And Closed It. Micheal Was At " Work," About 24 Hours, and I Wasn't Having That Cheating Shit. ' King, Grab This And Sit It Outside the door. Maddie grab all your bags and place them in the truck. King when your finished get yours and come load MIne and Milaki's. '  Once everyone's things was in the truck and my babies was buckled in. I left a note on the counter for the real estate agents not to let micheal in, or give him my new adress. I put his suitecase on the fromt porch and left a note. ' Micheal, I'm Honestly Tired. I've Had Three Of Your Kids, After Everyone We Seem To Get More Distant. I Want The Happy Family Life. Not This I'll GIve You Money And Leave Shit, You're Playing... Goodbye Micheal... Don't Bother Trying, The Locks Are Changed And We All Have New Numbers. '. I Kissed The Paper And Walked To The Truck. I Shed A Tear Or Two, As I Drove To A New Life With My Kids... I Felt Someone Shit On Top Of Me and Blow Their Stanking Ass Breathe On Me. My Eyes Shot Open. It Was Micheal Retarded Ass Blowing His Morning Breathe. " Wake Yo Ass Up! Get Out I Got To Go, So You Gotta Bounce." Micheal Screamed. " Where's My Money NIgga! " I Smiled When I Got My 10 Racks. " Damnn Last Night Was Fun" Micheal Slapped My Ass As I Walked Out. Thank God That Was ALL A Dream. I Never See Myslef Having Three Kids BY Micheal. I'm Just The Baddest Stripper In Miami. I Ain't Trynna Settle Down.. That Was A Weird Ass Dream Though. 

COMMENT & GIVE ME FEEDBACK, BEFOR THE SEQUEL (: