Chap.3

Sometimes I Wonder If Its My Fault My Little Girl Life Ended Like That. If It Wasn't For Me Rasha Wouldn't Have Even Been With That Nigga. I Just Wish I Could Bring My Little Girl Back And I Have My Life Taken Away Instead. I Miss My Little Girl So Much I Just Wanna Be With Her Again So I drink, Every Morning , Every Afternoon, Every Night. I Drink My Life Away Just So I Can Be Reunited With My Little Girl Again. She's The Love Of My Life Besides Her Mother ...Speaking Of Her Mother The Day Our Daughter Ramia Was Pronounced Dead She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend And We Moved To Miami Florida With My YMCMB Crew. Were Dating Again And We Live In The YMCMB Mansion. She Nags About My Drinking But It's The Only Way I Can Stomach The Thought Of Never Being Able To See My Baby Girl Again.

Rasha- Micheal That's Enough Give Me The Bottle.

Me-No. She Snatchs The Bottle Anyway.

Rasha- Come Here, I Know Your Depressed So Am I But We Have To Be Strong.....For Ramia.

Me-I Know Bae Gimme Kiss

Rasha-No Bae Im Sick

Me-Well We'll Just Be Sick Together Muahh 

*They Make It Nasty (; *

2 Hours After  :

Rasha-Micheal Do You Think We'll Ever Be Able To Make Another Baby.

Me-Baby Of Course But No Child Could Ever Replace Ramia.

Rasha-Baby I Know But Any Child With You Is Special .

Me-I LOVE You Ma Forever And ALWAYS!

Rasha- I Love You More Baby Your My Everything And No One Matters But You.

Me-Your My One And Only Baby I Want This Forever 

Rasha- I Love Yo Corny Ass I Would Love To Have Your Baby Again (:

Me-I Love Ya More I Can't Wait (: