Ch.7

Claire's POV

Owen wrote a few paragraphs so I could see some mistakes and correct them. I tried peeking over his shoulder one to read what he was writing, but he glared and told me I couldn't see. What was he writing?! The suspense was unbearable.

"Owen, are you done yet? It's been forever!" I whined dramatically.

"You're going to read it in a minute, Claire. I just need to make it perfect."

"Fine. I'll be patient, but I don't have all day here, Grady." He smirked at me.

After a few minutes, he hesitantly handed me the paper.

"One day a boy had a macive crush on a girl; but he was too afraid to tell her. The girl's name was Claire. Claire was intelligent, gorgous, and a caring person. The man had thought the girl would never give him a chance, and then she became his tutor. He looked forward to seeing her beautiful smile, and the flawless hair he had come aquanted too."

I was speechless. That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I looked up at Owen who was grinning like the goofball he was.

"That's only the opening paragraph," he spoke up. "I don't know how the story ends yet."

"I think I do," I smirked. I took a chance and leaned forward to kiss him lightly on the lips. I pulled back and Owen leaned in. The kiss deepened, and his hands found my hips, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as my lips parted slightly.

"This is the best tutoring session we've had," he mumbled in between kisses. I giggled against his lips.

"I have to say I agree, Grady."

Author's Note

I haven't updated in forever. I'm so sorry. I'm been busy with summer and all, but I plan to update more often. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Also, with Owen's note; I know there are typos. He's getting tutored for English, so he needed some mistakes in there!

Xx- Kelsey