Prom

Hanna's POV

It was 8 o'clock and the guys could be here soon. We where in my room drinking something and fixing the last things when i heard the doorbell and my mom opened it for us. We walked out of my room and stood upstairs and when we looked down there where Ezra, Toby and ofcourse Caleb. All really good looking especially Caleb. A smile came across his face when he saw me. One by one we walked down the stairs greeted by our boyfriends. I felt a little sad for Emily, because Paige couldn't come, but all the boys offered her a dance so she would never be alone.

"You're beautiful" Caleb whispered in my ear when i stood next to him "You're not looking bad eather Mr Rivers" i chuckled. "So did you like your present?" Caleb asked when he was looking at the necklace. "Ofcourse i did i love it and i love you" i said while kissing him on his cheek.

"Hanna, you and Caleb look adorable together, i want a picture from you with Caleb and i want a group pic" my mum said. "Really mum" i sighed. "Yes Hanna that's nice for in the future so you can look back at it when you're older and married with Caleb". "You heard her, it's nice when we are married" Caleb whispered in my ear and then put his arm around me. I laughed and put my head on his shoulder when he hold me close to his chest. "Smile"

After 20 minutes we finally where ready to leave my house to prom so i got in the car with Caleb and Emily and we drove to school.

***
We arrived at the gym(idk how you call that in english) of our school where the prom was. They made a huge staircase in it where we supposed to be walking down so Caleb grabbed my hand and couple for couple we walked down the staircase.

"Hey Hanna, Hey Caleb! Smile to the Camera!" Lucas said and then took a lot of pictures from us. We laughed and walked further.
"Can i get you a drink princess?" Caleb asked while making a classic bow. I laughed "Yes please sir that would be nice" he walked of and i stood there with Emily. Aria, Ezra, Spencer and toby where dancing.
"I'm gonna put my name and calebs name down for the king and queen contest" i said to Emily and then walked of.

I wrote our names on carts and then put it in the boxes. "You're gonna win" a voice said to me when i turned around it was Travis. "I don't think so, but a girl can dream right" i smiled. "Don't be so insecure Hanna, you're the most beautiful girl here" he walked closer to me. I felt a little uncomfortable so i took a step back "Thankyou Travis, but i have to go back to Caleb. Bye" i quickly said and then turned around. How could i have ever dated him? I thought in myself.

"Here" Caleb gave me a cup with punch "Thanks" i said a little absent. Caleb noticed it. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing" "What happened when i was out for our drinks?" Caleb asked "Nothing really!" "Han just spit it out". I sighed "Travis happened. I was writing our names down for the king/queen contest and he started talking to me and taking steps closer to me. I just felt a little uncomfortable nothing more" i said. "Okay thats it. I'm not gonna leave your side ever again this night. I promised you i would make this night perfect for you and if he's ruining that in any way he has to deal with me" Caleb said and than kissed me. "I love you i whispered" "I love you too, now let's dance" Caleb said while pulling me over to the dance floor.

We where dancing for a while now and my head was rested on Calebs shoulder. "I like this" he said in my ear. "Me to" "So is this coming close to a perfect night now princess?" "Yes i love it, but maybe we can be king and queen instead of prince and princess." I said when i looked up at him. "We can only hope for that Han, but you're already my queen" he softly said and gave me a passionate kiss. Then the light went of and the music stopped. "Caleb what is happening?!" I asked scared "I don't know baby, but i'm not gonna let anything happen to you" he assured me and than holds me closer to his warm chest. A spotlight appeared on top of the staircase and the doors swing open. Than someone is walking out. "It can't be? Is it?" I asked confused i look at the other girls and whe all look back at the person again. Is this real?

A/N:

You can probably guess by now who's on top off the staircase but i wanted to involve this person in the storyline. I Hope you enjoyed the first prom chapter. Please vote and let me know what you thought about this chapter or if you have any ideas
X A