Fashion Classes

Hanna's POV

"You can drop me of here" I said while Caleb turned around the corner of our College. "I thought we would walk in together?" He asked confused.
"Yea, but I'm in an other building and if we drive untill the parkinglot I've to walk a longer distance" I smiled. "You're a lazy princess" he laughed. "Hey! I've six inch heels, you wouldn't be able to take two steps in them" I slapped his arm. "Well that's why I wear All stars" he grinned. "Yea well maybe you should buy me some in baby pink then" I said while grabbing my bag.  He grabbed my arm while I wanted to excit the car and said "Nah I rather see you in heels, they show your sexy legs off" while his cocky smile appeared on his face. "That's what I thought" I laughed and stepped out of the car. I quickly walked over to the other side of the car where Caleb already had his window down. "See you later sweety" I said before kissing his lips and walking off.

I walked in to the class room of my first class and took a seat in the corner. I put all my stuff on the table and when I was looking out of the window I heard someone talking who came closer to me.
"No Maddy that's what I said, but he kept saying I slept with him at that party. No ofcourse I didn't, I don't like him. You slut" I heard her laugh and when I looked around I saw a girl talking on the phone approaching me. "I've got to go maddy, I've got a class talk to you later byee" she finished het phone call before putting her phone in her back and walking over to me. "I'm sorry is this seat taken?" She asked. "No have a seat" I smiled. "I'm Hailey" she introduced herself before grabbing her bag and unpacking all her stuff. "Hanna" I said.
"So where are you coming from Hanna?" She asked. "Rosewood, Pensylvennia" I answered. "What about you?" "I'm from here, It's easy to go to a college that's like an half hour drive from home" she smiled. "Soo what brought you here into this college?" Hailey asked. "I wanted to study fashion and design, because I wanna start my own label in the future." "So big dreams, why not NewYork then?"
"My boyfriend his family lives in California and he wanted to go to a college nearby an-" "and you wanted to go with him" she finished. "Exactly" I smiled.
"Sooo you have a boyfriend" she grinned. "I do" I said smiling, evertime I think about that I still can't believe I actually have. It's crazy that so much has changed since the beginning of highschool , A and Alisons dissapearance and come back. But Caleb was allways there for me to help and support me. "tell me everything about him" she squeled happily.

After 3 hours of classes we finally had a break luckily I have had all my classes together with Hailey. She's such a sweet, happy girl and we have so much in common. I think we could become great friends. We sat down at the corner of a fountain gossiping and eating some things. Caleb and I hadn't a break together today so we couldn't meet up untill after school but that was okay. "So shall we hang out after school today?" Hailey interrupted my thoughts. "Yea that's fine, maybe we can get some coffee, I'm craving that" I laughed. "Yes let's do that!
"Hey" we heard when someone interrupted or conversation when we looked up at a boy. "Hii" we said at the same time. "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've noticed we're in the same classes and you seemed nice" he smiled. "Do you wanna sit?" Hailey asked looking at the spot next to me. "Yes thankyou" he smiled and took a seet next to me. "So what's your name and what does a boy like you do in fashion classes?" I asked.

••

So finally after 3000 years I've written the beginning of the end of this book. I think this book has left so 6 to 10 chapters? But I've something in mind for you guys and I hope you will like this story line!
Maybe there will come a sequel, but I'm not sure yet.

This is a bit of a shitty introduction chapter of the new story line so it's a bit boring, but now I'm back and with new fresh ideas!

10 votes and 7 comments = new chapter!