Love birds

A/N
First thankyou so so much for the 0,2k readers!❤️ 

-X-X-X-

2 months later

Hanna's POV

I woke up in the warm embrace of Caleb. He had his arms around my waist. I slowly pulled myself out of his arms and walked to the bathroom in his cabin. I undressed myself and jumped in the shower
I cleaned myself with my new coconut showergel and hot water, when i felt some hands on my waist. I slowly turned around and smirked when i saw Caleb there in the shower with me.
"I thought we could take a shower together" he smirked
"Hmm naughty boy, well now your're here you can clean my back" i said back while laughing. I quickly kissed him and pulled away before he could stick his tongue in my mouth. I turned around and hold the shower gel in my hands so he could grab it.
"Oh yeah i will clean your back" he smirked while he grabbed the gel. His hands slid down my back and he stopped when he reached my waist. He held his hands there when he started kissing my neck.

The hot water slowed over out naked bodies. Caleb reached my spot while kissing , i moaned and when he noticed that he quickly turned me around. He pulled me closer and our lips touched eachothers. They moved on the rythm and it felt so good, so safe.

He picked me up while we continued kissing.
We entered his bed and he slowly put me down. He climmed on top of me "are you sure?" "I'm sure" i said while i pulled him back and started kissing him again.
He reached into the nightstand of his drawer and grabbed a condom
*Stop reading here if you don't wanna read sexual things*
He started kissing me rougher and his hands went down my body, he puts his hand between my leg. I shock a bit but a groan immediatly escapes my mouth when his fingers go up and down. I kiss him while my fingers were tangled in his hair. "Calebb" i moan. He moves his fingers and i move against them. He takes his hand out When i almost finish and he slips into me easily. We move on the rythm and when we both finish i rest my head on his shoulder.

*You can read here further*
I was thinking while my head still was on Calebs shoulder. I laughed a bit because of my toughts but didn't saw Caleb was watching me.
"Whats so funny babe?" He asked while he stroked my hair. "Why do we always end like this when we shower together" i laughed.
"Because i can't resist you. You're sexy as hell" he said while he kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and so we fell asleep again.

-X-X-X-

I entered school i was too late and missed 3 classes because of our little play time this morning, but i didn't care. I walked through the hallways with Caleb and kissed him goodbye when i saw the girls.

"Hee Han" Aria said when she noticed me. " Hii" i smiled back.
"Why are you so late?" Spencers asked me. "Oh uhm Caleb and i took a shower together" i said while my cheeks went red. "Oh you guys are idiotes" Emily said while we laughed.
We walked to a table outside and sat down. "So do you know to what college you all are going when we are done here?" Spencer asked "uh not yet but i wanna go to LA i smiled while dreaming about it. " Hanna seriously we are graduating in 5 months and you don't have a college yet?" Spencer asked. "So what?" I snapped back. "Never mind, are you all are going to Noel's party Saturday night?" Emily asked. "yeah i go with toby" spencer said. "I don't know i had plans with Caleb, but maybe he wanna go with us." I said while a took a bite of my cookie.