Broken promises or not?

Hanna's POV

I woke up in a room that i didn't recognize. My mom and Caleb on the right side of my bed.

"Where am i?" I stuttered fluttering my eyes.
"You're in the hospital Hanna" my mom said while Caleb was looking at me.

Then it came all back to me. What i did. How i felt sick after it.

"Did i fainted?" I asked.

"Yes sweety" my mom answered.

Caleb still hadn't said a word. He was just staring at me. My mom noticed and stood up.

"I'm gonna talk to a doctor, ted, Sophia and Cameron and tell them you're awake she said while walking out of the door.

"Caleb whats wrong?" I sighed.

"What?" He said when he woke up out of his own thoughts.

"Whats wrong?" I asked again.

"You Hanna, you promised me you wouldn't do this again and look where we are now!" He said getting a little frustrated.

I was shocked of his reaction.

"I'm sorry that i'm not perfect, i'm sorry i broke a promise. But so did you!" I shouted at him.

"Where are you talking about Hanna?" He shouted back.

"You're the one who promised me we would be together forever and now you're the one who's planning on leaving me!" I shouted back when tears started to form in my eyes.

"What? Thats ridiculous. I would never leave you Han! I love you" he said while whiping my tears away.

"Do you?" I sniffed

"Yes with my whole heart" he said holding my hand.

"Then why are you being so buzy with your Laptop and phone and why can't i see that" i said looking him in the eyes.

"Han.."

"See! -A is right! You're gonna leave me for a prettier, thinner girl i started crying again looking away from him.

"No Hanna! Thats not whats going on!" He said trying to turn my head back.

"Well tell me whats going on than!" I shouted turning my head back.

"It was supposed to be a suprise.. But i don't wanna fight with you so i'm just gonna tell it then.. I bought a appartment in Los Angeles for us together. So we don't have to live in those thinny dormrooms on campus with some random people" he smiled.

"A-are you serious?" I asked while whiping away some tears.

"Yes Han, we are gonna live together!" He smiled holding my head in his hands whiping away my last tears.

"I love you Caleb Rivers" i said

"I love you more Hanna marin" he smiled "but please don't do this ever again you're perfect and you scared the crap out of me." He said while kissing my forhead.

"I promise I said while pulling him back and kissing him on the lips"

••

What a cuteness. Caleb is so perfect. Who expected that this would be the suprise? 😝

Comments and votes would me happy😊❤️