Prologue

***Prologue***

WISH

A desire or strong feeling that you want to have something or do something.

Desire? Strong feeling to have or do something? Well, that is what the dictionary says.

But, no. Those words are not enough to define the true meaning of the word WISH.

If you are given a chance to find someone who could grant your wish, would you take the opportunity to be happy? Knowing that other people could get hurt by your so called 'WISH'.

"Please, choose me instead."

"Give me time to learn how to love her."

"I like you and you have to like me too."

"I just used you and now that I'm through, you don't have any worth to me."

"I wish you and I were never even met."

"Get lost! I don't need you anymore."

"I'll make you suffer for this."

"Please be with me, be with me 'til my last breath."

These are the words that your heart desires especially when you feel pain, sorrow, anger and jealousy.

So be careful what you wish for para hindi kayo matulad sa amin.

Ang hirap pala ng may komplikadong estado sa pagmamahal. May nagiging makasarili at mayroon ding nagpaparaya. For all those pains that we've been through, we can prove to you that LOVE can SACRIFICE just to grant an UNFAVORABLE WISH.