chapter 14

THE NEXT DAY...

I couldn't keep my mind off Harry which was unusual because he pushed him really hard against the lockers and now my shoulder is still painful. I lied to my mum that I accidentally fell on my shoulder.

I ran up the school steps. Then, my phone beeped. I whipped it out and walked into the school doors.

And I bumped into him again. "Hey, watch it!" He pushed me away again and walked off.

I was shocked for a moment. Then, I frowned. "What's your problem, bastard?"

He stopped dead in his tracks. The adrenaline rush inside of me slowly subsided and I gulped down a fair bit of saliva.

"What did you fucking call me?" he hissed as he turned around.

"I... I call you... I call you a..." I mumbled.

"She called you a bastard, you ass." I heard a familiar voice say. Liam stood in front of me, with his arm protecting me from behind.

Harry walked forward. I could feel Liam's hands shivering but he stood strong.

"Well, next time, tell her to watch her mouth, you little bitch." He looked at me for a while and I could see the anger in his eyes unlike what had happened yesterday. Then, he walked off.

As Liam asked if I was alright, I just nodded my head like a robot. I just watched as Harry walked away.

What happened to him? He was so nice yesterday and now...?