chapter 15

Harry's POV

I just stomped off. My nostrils flared. I felt a stinging feeling in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I knew I would cry soon. I didn't even know why.

I can't be that weak kid she met yesterday... I had to be the strong me. Which wasn't exactly the real me.

I didn't want to be seen hanging around some dork just because of what happened yesterday.

I bumped into someone. Her eyes sparkled and smiled at me.

"Hi." She tucked her hair behind her ear. I gave her quick smile and apologised.

She said, "It's okay. Um, I'm Camila. You are...?"

"Harry, Harry Styles." I tried to give a geniune grin but my mind was on Taylor the whole time, it was hard to.

"Ahhh, British?" she asked.

I nodded.

She nodded slowly. "Well, nice meeting you. Hope you catch up with you soon."

Then, she strutted off. I grimaced at the smell of her strong smell of perfume.

I felt a heavy pat on the back.

"Looks like Harry's got a little admirer!"

Zayn chuckled. Niall laughed.

"She's way younger than me. Don't even think about it." I avoided their eyes and tried to search the halls for Taylor and Liam. But I couldn't see them.

"Looking for her already?" Niall teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Or are you finding that dork?" Zayn asked, frowning.

"Who? What? I have no idea what you're talking about." I hurried off if not I would be thrown with more questions.

I can't think or like her ever. Not Camila...

Taylor.