Is It Tyme

I'm just completely shocked what did mama and papa do? All they did was stay in the house they didn't mess with any body

So how did they end up with so much money we struggled well it seemed that was a front but why?

Guess I won't ever get my questions answered.

Sighing to my self

I look at Dre and he's looking at me like he wants to question something, which we all know what he wants to ask but he keeps his comments to his self.

"Can one of you take me to the hardware store and do y'all still have people you can trust?"

"Come on and yea we got a couple why what's up"

"Nothing Karlo you coming"

"Hell naw I'm about to jack my..."

"Aye aye man come on man shut the fuck up we don't need to hear that! Baby come on"

"Ooow baaaaby yal gone get kutieees I'm telling go head kids yal have fun"

"Really nigga"

We make our way in to the hardware store I get all the supplies im going to need.

While Dres looking at me like I've lost my mind, maybe I have just a little. I just don't like people messing with innocent especially people that I care about.

"What's your plans ma?"

"You will soon find out"

"Stop to the store please"

"Ok"

We stop to a mall as Dre calls it

Shopping in places called *Urban Touch* for him and Karlo and a *Foot locker* for shoes then I go to a place called *Rue21* , *Wet Seal* *Rainbow*.

Dre didn't want to go in with me so he stayed out side.

Then I seen a pink store called *Victoria Secrets* I went in  falling in love. I never knew they had this. I got one of everything I didn't feel bad because they had a sell buy one get free and for buying so much I got a tote bag ,a pink blanket and black robe they were so so so cute.

Walking out I didn't see Dre still so I went to the store next to me it read Bath & Body Work.

I think I feel in love all over again they had stuff like my mama use to have that I wasn't allowed to touch.

That was one of the worst ass cuttings I received.

So I got bath sets and fizzie stuff and beads, lotions, soaps, sprays, loafa and so much more

Feeling arms wrap around my waist I know it's Dre funny right.

"You done in here baby"

"Yea just let me check out"

Making my way to where you pay my total came up to be $789.17 I gave the money to the lady with the cocky smirk. She looked like I didn't have money.

Her face dropped

Yeah bitch

"You have a nice day mam"

I say with a big smile

"You want to get something to eat?"

"Yea"

When we get to the food it's like 20 places.

"What you want?"

"PIZZA!!?!"

he chuckles

"Somebody's excited I'll be right back"

Looking around  a male that's starring at me catches my attention, I lift my eyebrow up to make him stop because he got caught.

But all that did was bring a smile on his face.

He gets up making his way towards me

He was brown skin with little hair, average height and he looked tone but he was not my type.

"Hello Beautiful"

"Um hi?"

More of a question then a greeting

"How you doing?"

"She's good my G"

There he is thank good ness I felt awkward talking to this man

"I believe she can talk for her self MY G"

"imma ask you to dip lil homie I said she good"

"Let's as...."

"I'm good you have a nice day"

He walks away looking mad

"You alright"

"Yes now give me"

"Ok calm down miss Sassy pants I got you pepperoni because I didn't know which one you liked"

"Just give me oh and thank you"

When he gave me the steamy goodness I smiles big, it was gone in 2.5 my goodness how I have missed real food

"Well dame let me hurry up"

"Lol your good take your time my dear sir"

A particular store kept making me look at it as I seen people going in and out allot.

"I'll be right back ok I'm going to go over there"

"Iight I'll be there in a min"

When I walk in there allot of designs every where

"Can i help you"

A girl with bright pink long hair, tattoos all over, with two nose rings on both sides of her nose

"Um yes I want one"

"One what dear"

"A tattoo"

"Ok you will have to sign these and give your I'd"

"Id?"

"Yes to prove your age sweetheart"

"Oh then never mind I don't have one"

"Ok I'll let you pass you seem of age, just don't tell my boss"

"Why would I talk to your boss?"

"Oh never mind just fill this stuff out"

"Ok"

I don't put my real information just  in case
I have to be careful.

I hand it back to the girl she tells me to pick what I want.

I decided on "Beyond fear lies freedom" with a bird on my back shoulder

When he started it didn't hurt. All the pain I've went through I guess I'm just numb to it all

Dre was waiting for me when I got done.

"What did you get my lil soilder?"

"You'll see"

"Let's get more food for tonight then candy then home I'm tired"

"Ok i am hoping Karlo is done with what ever he was doing. He's going to be happy we got clothes for him we shouldn't have got his nasty ass nothing on the low."

"We can't do that that's just wrong.  We need to get some food for him to so he doesn't feel left out"

"Iight bet did you get every thing that you needed thou?"

"Yea I think I did. Did you?"

"Yea and I got you a surprise to"

"Ooow what is it?"

"You'll find out"

"Hey don't mock me"

He just gives me a his beautiful smile. We go get something called a Chicken bowl from a Japanese place it looked good but I've never had one. After that we went to Sweet Treats just pile up on candy and Carmel apples then made our way back to the hotel.