Seven

It's been two weeks since we've been in Europe we now live in a tour bus instead of a hotel.

The boys first performance is in two weeks. Today is their first practice. We were at an arena that held up to 32,000 people. They stage set up was so nice. We met the other opening act. His name was Olly he was just starting to get big in his career too.

I walked pass Niall and Luke. Luke was riding a Segway for the first time.

"Trin look!" Yelled Luke

"I'm making dreams come true baby!" Said Niall laughing at Luke.

I just laughed at his weird self then went to find Cal.

I walked into the boys dressing room and saw that he was lying on the couch. Harry was across the room cuddling with this life size teddy bear. Mike and Liam were playing Fifa. Zayn was on stage testing out the microphones to see if they work. Louis was messing around with the Tech guys equipment along with Ash.

I walked over to cal and he scooted over making room for me. I lied next to him.

"Hey." He said

"Hi"

"What are you doing?" He asked
"Nothing I'm bored that's it." I said

"Me too we don't actually get to practice yet but we will in an hour." He said frowning.

"I'm tired." I yawned

"Let's take a nap aye?" He suggested

I cuddled closer into his chest and my sleepy eyes drifted off to sleep.

Calums POV

Trinity was fast asleep cuddling into my chest.

Mike and Liam had paused their game of Fifa.

I looked at them weirdly and was about ask why they stopped.

"Okay what's going on?" Asked Mike

"Nothing." I said

"Oh really them explain that." He smirked

"She's just tired and wants to cuddle." I laughed

"Mmh okay you guys been touchy touchy lately mate. Screw her over I will personally feed your balls to the dogs!" He half joked and said half serious.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm kidding mate, and I think you like her." He said wiggling his eye brows.

"You guys would be cute together." Said Liam

"Okay yeah well I'm gonna nap too." I said yawning

"Okay whatever let's get back to the game so I can kick your ass!" Said Michael.

Trinity's POV

The boys we're on stage messing around. They played two songs off of their EP,"unplugged", and did a couple covers of other songs.

The boys were soon going to record their second EP which I was very excited for.

The boys last song they played on stage was What I like about you by The Romantics.

Ash was screaming into his mic being crazy. Mike was giggling and Cal was blushing like crazy. Luke well he was playing his guitar like there were no tomorrow.

Then soon Cal started singing his part. "Keep on whispering in my ear tell me all the things that I wanna hear cause it's true that's what I like about you!"

Then Liam came running onstage standing next to Michael they both screamed into the mic "WETHINKCALUMLIKESYOU!" Then Liam ran off.

They were yelling so loudly and in a oh so fast way.

All I could make out was Calum and You.

I just blushed at their crazy actions because I didn't know how to react or what to say.