fifteen

5 months later

My birthday is coming up and so is mine and Cals 5 month anniversary.

We had just finished the European leg.

We are on a two week break before we start back the tour again.

We were going to make our way from the west coast to the east. Then go to Australia. The boys were only doing 7 dates in Australia.

The boys were blowing up big.

I started getting hate on social media after cal and I been dating for two months.

Its been almost five months and I'm still trying to look past the hate.

"Hey Trin, so your birthday is coming up what do you want." Asked Ash

"Nothing." I said seriously

"Aww come on! It's your eighteenth birthday! I remember my eighteenth and I definitely didn't want nothing." He said

"Ash I'm serious, I got everything I need. A great boyfriend and best friends." I laughed

"Ah well I'm still going to get you something!" He said then ran away

Since we were staying here in California for a while we rented a house to stay in.

The bus life is okay but it gets old.

I've gotten a notification from my phone.

It was from cal he was out with Luke walking around.

They met some cute fans so I liked the picture.

I decided to stay at the house with Ash.

I don't quite know where Mike went but he's gone.

(A/N okay this has nothing to do with the chapter but this picture. I'm crying my heart is crying.)

"Ash! Let's go somewhere!" I said running into the kitchen

He was making a sandwich for himself.

"We can go after I devour this tasty looking sand which." He laughed

5 minutes later Ash was ready, so we took one of the rented cars in the drive way.

When we we're driving down the street we saw a 7/11 we heard that had good slurpees so Ash wanted to get some.

We went inside to get our slurpees.

"Oh my gosh are you Ashton Irwin! Oh my gosh you're Trinity!" Said two girls who stood behind us.

"Hey girls!" I said

"Hi!" They squealed

"How are you girls?" Asked Ash

"His accent is hot so is hers." Whispered the brunette

I laughed at her remark, "Thanks you're American accents are cute." I said

She turned a bright shade of red from embarrassment.

"What's your name?" Asked Ash

"I'm Kaylee and that's Zoe." Said the brunette.

"Would you guys like a picture?" I asked of course they said yes.

After we were done taking the picture I told them, "tag us on Twitter with the hashtag 7/11 with Ash and Trin."

"Bye girls we have to go but it was nice meeting you lovely ladies!" Said Ash

They've said their goodbyes and we walked back to the car.

Ten minutes later I've gotten a notification.

Ash was still driving on the road I didn't know where we were going.

I expected it to be the girls who I've met not so long ago.

But it was a picture of Cal, Luke, and some girl walking out of a restaurant. She was standing very close to Cal as if she were holding his hand. They way the picture was taken I couldn't tell.

The person who tagged me said. @mukeaf: @trinitykeo WHO IS THIS I THOUGHT YOU WERE DATING CAL NOT ASH.

There were other responses to the tweet.

@lukesquiff: she's not dating Ash

@kayliefivesos: what a slut, you don't deserve Cal

Then I tweeted on my own account.

@trinitykeo: don't believe everything because it may not be true:)

Others were shipping me with Ash. The hashtag #IshipTrashton or #Kirwin
Was trending, both were really bad ship names and were weird.

Pictures of me and Ash with the girls at the 7/11 were already blowing up.

I followed the two girls and so did Ash.

Ash and I decided to go to the local fair they had going on.

A/N short chapter I'm going to continue it in the next chapter btw those @ are probably real or fake idk I just made it up and my @ is real follow me on Instagram and Twitter it's the same @ lol I follow back :) btw my last name is hella long so I shorten it bleh:))))) okay see ya next update hope this one was okay