US Part Trois

It was 6th month for Kajal. They were excited to know the gender. The doctor's name is Rachel. She is really very sweet lady. Very patient and very beautiful. "Today we have your checkup gudi." Prabhas said. "Yes Nemo, I remember." Kajal said. "Nemo?" He asked. "Yes, coz, I'll always make sure that I'll never lose you." She said. "Aww! That's so sweet. I love you. Now get dressed. We have to go to the checkup." He said. She got dressed.

Prabhas pulled the car in driveway and they started going to the clinic. "Are you sure it's a girl?" Prabhas asked. "I think so. But boy or girl, does it matter? She asked. " I want a girl." He said. His phone rang. "Gudi, Akhila is calling. Lift and say that we are going to the clinic." He said. She lifted the call. "Where are you? Kajal Didi is missing. We have to find her Bava. Akshu is crying here. Kavya fainted. About the baby. Just think about the baby, Oh My God! Please come home bava." Akhila cried. "Shhh...!!! I'm fine Akhi. We both are going to the clinic for the checkup. Relax Akhila! I'm safe. I'm with Prabhas." Kajal said laughing. "Oh My God! You're with him! Uff! I was really tensed! Okay. I'll call you later. I should see Akshu and Kavya." Akhila said and cut the call. "What happened?" Prabhas asked. "They thought that I'm missing." She said and laughed. He too laughed.

"Guys, they went for a checkup." Akhila said. Akanksha stopped her crying, "what checkup?" She asked. "Doctor's checkup, of course." Akhila said. "I was really tensed. Ishika!" They both glared at her. "Oops! Sorry guys!" She said and pouted. "You look cute when you pout like that." Siddharth said and squeezed her cheeks. They laughed.

They reached the clinic in half an hour. They were waiting for their turn to come. "Mr and Mrs Uppalapati." The nurse called. They walked to the cabin and opened the door. "Aah! Come inside Kajal and Prabhas." Doctor Rachel said. "Hi Rachel" Kajal greeted. "So how are you doing Kajal?" She asked. "I'm doing good. Can't wait for the ultrasound scan today." Kajal said. "So shall we get started?" Rachel asked. "Yes of course." Kajal said. "So just unzip your maxi and wear this robe. I'll just come." Rachel said and went out. Kajal wore the robe. "Nemo" she pouted. He laughed for that name. "Its so cute, gudi." He said and again laughed. "What's so funny going on here?" Rachel asked walking to them. "She gave me a cute nickname today morning. Nemo. She's calling me by that name today." Prabhas said and laughed even more. "Nemo! Its so cute." Rachel said. Kajal went and lied down. "Excited?" Rachel asked, rubbing the liquid to Kajal's stomach. "Yes. Very very very excited." Kajal said. "I am hoping for a girl." Prabhas said. Rachel chuckled. They saw the baby growing. "Its growing!" Kajal squealed. Prabhas smiled at her awfully. After sometime, "I'll get the reports." Rachel said and went out. Kajal got into her dress. "I'm seriously praying for a girl. But both are okay." Prabhas said. "I think they are twins." Kajal said. "Yeah yeah they are girls." Prabhas said. Kajal saw him with a poker face and "greedy man" she said. He laughed. "Something funny going on here?" She asked. "Yeah. Now he wants two girls. Twins." Kajal said. "Your so greedy Prabhas." Rachel said and chuckled. "So what's in the reports Rachel." Prabhas asked. "Its a...." Rachel stopped wontedly. Prabhas got tensed as Kajal was laughing. "Its a girl." She said. "Yippee! I win! Gudi, I win!" He said and danced around the room. Rachel and Kajal were laughing like hell. "Nemo, I too win!" Kajal said. He stopped "how?" He asked. "Because a mother is okay with either of them. She's okay whether her child is a boy or girl. She equally loves them." She said rubbing her tummy. "So here you go. Here are your reports." Rachel handed them the reports. "Thank you so much Rachel." Kajal said and pulled her into a hug. They started to go home.

They reached in half an hour. Akhila and Akanksha were sitting out and just chit chatting. They saw Kajal and Prabhas. They ran to them. "What happened  Didi?" Akhila asked. "She had an ultrasound scan today. Rachel have us the reports. It's a girlllll!!!" Prabhas squealed. "Lakshmi is coming home then." Akanksha said. "Yeah. Still three months to go." Prabhas said. They went inside. "Sorry Didi." Ishika said. "Why Ishika?" Kajal asked. "I'm the one who said them that you are missing." She said. "Oh, it's okay. Its our mistake that we went out in a hurry." Kajal said. Ishika smiled. "So it's a boy or girl?" She asked. "Girl" Kajal said. Kavya came running. "Oh so princess is coming home." She said and "I can't wait to see the small princess." She said excited. "But still three months to go." Kajal said. "Yeah" Kavya said. "So shall we have lunch?" Akhila asked. "Okay, but where are Nisha and Karan? Where is Varun? Where is Sumedh?" Kajal asked. "Varun is sleeping. Sumedh, Nish and Karan went to a near by store for a small surprise planned for someone special here." Akanksha said seeing Kajal. "What for me?" Kajal asked. "Of course Kaj. Your baby shower is there." Akanksha said. "Yes. Next month but." Kajal said. "Yeah next month. I think they are going to order something special." Akanksha said. "Okay. I want to eat a pizza. Margherita pizza. Full of cheese. Lets order from pizza corner." Kajal said. "I'm on it, coz my little princess Payal wants to eat a pizza. Large or small baby?" Prabhas asked leaning to Kajal's tummy. She blushed. "She wants a large one." Prabhas said. "Oh, so you can here your daughter already?" Kajal asked. "Of course Gudi. She's my daughter and princess of Uppalapati dynasty." He said. "Bahubali effect." Akhila said laughed followed by everyone there. Prabhas saw them with a poker face and ordered four pizzas. One Margherita, for Kajal and other four are some favorite flavors. Meanwhile, Nisha, Karan and Sumedh returned. They are planning a surprise baby shower for Kajal. They are excited for next month. "Ah, she's kicking." Kajal said. "Is it paining a lot?" Prabhas asked tensed. "No. Not a lot. Its a cute pain." Kajal said and smiled wide. "Kay, Kay" Prabhas said.

Next day, Kajal was sleeping till 12 noon. She used to get up by 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. Prabhas woke her up, Nisha woke her up, Akanksha, Akhila, Kavya, Varun and everyone there woke her up. But no. She didn't wake up. She was sleeping like that. Prabhas got tensed. He lifted her up in bridal style and kept her in the back car seat. Varun, Akanksha sat in the car, while others were in the house. He drove to Rachel's clinic. There he lifted her up in bridal style and "Rachel, Rachel" he called loudly. A nurse came out. "Wait here sir, I'll call doctor Rachel." She said. "Quick" Prabhas shouted. She called Rachel. She ran out. "What happened?" She came running towards them. She got tensed by seeing Kajal like that. "Prabhas, what happened?" She asked. "She didn't wake up from the morning. Just see what happened?" He asked. "Come in. I'll do a checkup for her." She said. They went inside. Prabhas kept Kajal on the bed. Rachel checked her. "She needed more sleep. That's it. She's alright and your baby is safe. Just sprinkle some water on her face. She'll be alright. She'll wake up." She said. Prabhas took a deep breath. Akanksha sprinkled some water on Kajal's face. She woke up. "Where am I?" Kajal asked yawning and rubbing her eyes. "In Rachel's clinic Kaj." Akanksha said. "Why?" Kajal asked. "You woke up late. We got tensed and got you here. Now you are alright." Akanksha said. "So Kajal, will you brush your teeth with that special toothpaste I gave you. That pregnancy toothpaste" Rachel said. "Yes if you give me now" Kajal said. Rachel handed her a fresh new toothbrush and a toothpaste named mommy and me. Kajal brushed her teeth. "Go to the cafeteria and have some coffee or tea." Rachel said. Kajal smiled and nodded her head. Akanksha called Nisha and informed everything. They went home.

Nisha ran to Kajal and hugged her. "I thought you're..." She said with teary eyes. Kajal closed Nisha's mouth. "Don't ever think that." She said. They hugged and went inside.

Update yay!!!!

Please read my sister's Akhi615
#coloursoflife
#Rhythmofheart (updating soon)