Fake Tears and Drama

Next day, Siddharth got discharged from the hospital. He and Kavya were having quality of time, enjoying each other's company and everything. Akhila and Sumedh locked them up in a room, so that they can have some time. Others were sitting in the living room with Anuradha and Vasudev. "Finally, I'm happy that he won't do that anymore. Kavya is a good girl. She won't let him do all such stupid things." Anuradha said. "Yes Aunty, she won't let him do all those things." Akhila said. "Now, don't call me aunty. Call me Mom. I'm like your Mom. You, Kavya and Akanksha are my daughters." Anuradha said. "Thank you aunty." Akhila smiled wide. "Lunch?" Sumedh asked. "Let's go out! Its been a long time since we went out for lunch" Siddharth said. "Good idea. We will go out then" Sumedh said. "I'll go and get the car." Vinod said and got up. Sumedh tossed the keys and Vinod caught them. He went to the garage and pulled the car in the driveway. Everyone boarded and they went to Hakkasan, a really very famous restaurant in Mumbai.

They got settled. "Papa, let's order red wine first. Its been a long time since we had wine together." Sumedh said. "Yes beta, let's make a toast today for your weddings. I'm giving you the party." Vasudev said. Waiter came. "Order sir?" He asked. "First get us a large red wine bottle. Next for the small eat, get us grilled shanghai dumplings three plates. I'll order after this." Vasudev said. The waiter nodded and noted down. They were talking something random. The waiter got a large bottle of red wine. He poured into wine glasses. "To the brides to be and the grooms to be!" Varun said. "Cheers!" Everyone said. They clinked the glasses and started to drink.

After lunch, they planned for a movie. "Baar Baar Dekho!" Kavya said. "No, Raaz Reboot!" Siddharth said. They were just arguing. "Guys, guys, let's do one thing. How about Pink?" Varun said. "Pink?" Kavya thought for a while and "yeah! Pink!" She screamed. "So now that's final?" Siddharth asked. "Yes my lovely love, it's final!" Kavya said circling her hand to his arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Who imagined that this chocolate bandar will become my life partner." Siddharth said to Varun. He chuckled. "By The Way, she is my little nanan." Varun said. "Of course. No one can deny that." Siddharth said. "I'm taking you to Inorbit Mall." Vinod said as he drove to Inorbit Mall. He parked the car and took the tickets for Pink. Kavya and Siddharth found the seats. They settled down. Movie started. Akhila's phone was constantly buzzing. She didn't see it, coz she's in a movie. She didn't see even in interval.

After the movie, she saw the calls and got teary eyed. "What happened again?" Sumedh asked looking into her face. "She called me. Like 20 times." She said. "I told you to block her number. Why didn't you do that?" He asked glaring at her. "Sorry. It's not coming. I mean I'm not able to block her number." She said. Vinod came. He saw Akhila with teary eyes. "What happened to my sister?" He asked. She showed her phone. "What The Fuck is this?" He yelled softly, making her cry softly. "Come with me to the parking lot, NOW!" He said stressing on the last word. They went to the parking lot. "Now what she wants?" Vinod said angrily. "I don't know bhayya. She's just calling me. I don't even want to hear her voice." She cried. "Don't cry. You're not deserved to cry! She should cry, coz she ditched you. I'm happy that Sid is absolutely fine with his new relationship now. I don't want him to hear all this and cry again. So now listen to me baby, you should not cry." Sumedh said cupping her face. She cried harder. Akanksha and Varun came to see what's happening. Akanksha got shocked seeing the situation. "What happened here Vinod bhayya?" She asked. "She called Akhi again." Vinod said. "Not again!" She whispered. "Akhi don't cry! Everything will be okay!" Akanksha said and "block her contacts. Block her from Whatsapp, Fb, twitter, instagram, sc and everything! Even on wattpad! Block her phone number. She will not call you again." Akanksha said hugging her sister. "I'm not able to get through this Didi. I really want to end up my life." She said crying. "I did so much to her. I even cut my wrist because she did that. I'm so stupid. I'm really so stupid. She doesn't even deserve my friendship now. I cut my wrist that day, remember?" She cried. "What is that now?" Vinod asked. Sumedh glared at Akhila. He's angry at Ishika. Varun became sad. "That's another story." Akanksha tried not to tell that now in this moment. "Tell it Akanksha! What happened?" Vinod asked in a stern voice. "Okay." She took in a deep breath. "One day, that girl's net was not working. She was sad that she is not able to talk to Sid, she said, or maybe Rahul. She took a scale and cut her wrist. She sent the whole story with pictures to Akhi." She said and rubbed her eyes "then, Akhi scolded her. This creature, went into the kitchen, took a knife and cut her wrist. Kavya and I were out for bringing groceries. After we came, she was all bloody. Her clothes and everything. She was talking on the phone. She cut the call seeing us. I asked her. She said everything. I scolded her. She threatened me saying that she'll do again if I scold her. She also told that MY ISHIKA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE. I wanted to slap her that time. But I didn't. I really got angry that time. I didn't talk to her for a week." Akanksha explained the situation. Vinod got really angry for doing such. He glared at Akhila. "Don't ever do that. I don't want to loose another sister." He said and went away angrily. "Who's this another sister Varun?" Akanksha asked. "His own sister, who looked like Akhila." He said. "What happened to her?" She asked. "She met with an accident and died on the spot." Varun said rubbing his eyes. "Oh! I'm so sorry for him. I won't let him loose his another sister." Akanksha said "Akhi, you should not do any such steps again. If you do, you'll loose your sister." She said.