Muh Dikhaai and First Night

*Next Day*

"Who all are coming? Oh okay. I'm excited for this surprise. Yeah. Okay okay. Yeah see ya. Bye." Rohit spoke on the phone as the bell rang. He rushed to the door and opened it. "Hey! Shhh... I'll call her. She'll be surprised." He said and "Akanksha. Some people came for you." He shouted. "Coming Jiju." She came running. "Oh My God! Varun! Varun!" She called and cupped her mouth sobbing. He came. "Hey! What a pleasant surprise!" He said and hugged the persons stood on the other side. "Jiju did this didi." Akhila said and hugged Akanksha. "So we're gonna have each and every ceremony together?" Akanksha asked with teary eyes. Akhila nodded. They hugged. "I'm so freaking happy!!" Akhila squealed. "Me too." Akanksha whispered. "Hey, where are the others?" Rohit asked. "They are coming Jiju. They are on the way." Akhila said. "What? Kavya, Sumedh and Sid are coming?" Akanksha asked. Akhila nodded and " I have a surprise for you. Come with me." Akhila snatched Akanksha. They went out. Akanksha saw him and freaked out. "VINOD BHAYYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!" She hugged him. Akhila was laughing. Vinod smiled wide and hugged her. "I missed you too cupcake." He whispered. "Uff... Yeh pyaar teri best friend ko bhi de de. (Give this love to your best friend also)" Varun walked to them. "Arre! I missed you too yaar." He said and hugged him. "Where is Sanju bhabhi?" Akanksha asked. Vinod was about to reply, "That's it. They came!" Akhila squealed. Akanksha ran to the car. Kavya got down. "Didi!!!!!" She squealed. "I missed you Kavya!" Akanksha hugged her with teary eyes. "Hey bhabhi!" Sumedh came. "Hi Sumedh, how are you?Where's Sid?" She asked. "Hi Bhabhi." Siddharth came. "Hi Sid." She said, "Come on come on." She said. They went inside.

They were talking as the door bell rang. "I'll see." Akanksha said and rushed to the door. By opening it she got teary eyes. "Ma, Papa!" She cried hugging them. "Oh My God! Ma, Papa, Kavya!" Akhila said. They ran to the door. "Ma, Papa!" Akhila and Kavya screamed and hugged them, crying. "No crying now. See who came for you three. We are going to be here till your first night gets over." Mom informed happily. "Ma? Really?" Kavya asked with happiness filled in her eyes. Mom and Dad nodded real quick as Payal, Kajal, Prabhas, Sanjana, Nisha, Karan enter the house. "Kaj!!!!! Bava!!!!" Akanksha ran and hugged them, crying. They smiled wide. "Payal!" She sat down. "Chachi, Chachi, function, function." Payal said and "No, kaying!" She said in her cute child voice. Akanksha wiped her tears. Akhila came to Payal. "Hmm.. So what's my princess doing?" She lifted her up. "Sanju bhabi, Nish, Karan." Akanksha hugged them. Akhila and Kavya greeted them before. Now they are playing with Payal, with Kajal and Prabhas. "Ha! Mom and Dad came." Akhila said. "Hello, Aunty and Uncle." Akanksha greeted them. They all went inside. They talked for sometime.

"Get ready girls and boys. We'll start the ceremony." Karuna said. They nodded. Akanksha, Kajal went into a room as Varun asked Vinod to help him. Akhila, Sanjana went into a room as Sumedh asked Karan to help him. Kavya and Nisha went into a room as Siddharth asked Rohit to help him. They got ready and came out. They all were in a traditional attire, Punjabi bridal attire. Meanwhile the guests came and they started the function. Each and everyone gave some random amount of money, or a gift to the brides and the grooms. They ate some sweets as the guests fed them. Afterwards they danced to the punjabi bhangra and some traditional punjabi dance. After that, the guests started leaving.

"Today, you three are going to prepare lunch. Anuradha jee and I planned this." Karuna said. "Janvi, no helping. We should taste their food." Anuradha said. Janvi nodded, smiling. They went inside as the two mother-in-laws ordered the food menu. Akanksha is cooking rice and aloo gobi. Akhila is doing aloo parathas and veg pulav. Kavya is cooking Palak paneer and Rawa Kesari. They did this in an hour and presented the food. Everyone ate and praised their cooking. "Now, go and rest. You've done a lot of work from the morning." Karuna said to the brides. They nodded and went to their rooms. "GIrls one room and boys one room till tonight." Nisha snatched the girls. They went to their rooms.