Reception, Fun and Happiness.

"What happened Nisha?" Karan asked tensed. She got teary eyed and hugged him. "What?" He asked surprised. She nodded. "OMG! Love you so much!" He squealed softly and lifted her. He spinned her. "Come on let's tell everyone. They're just relaxing. Everything is over there." Karan said. She nodded smiling wide. "Oh My God. I can't believe it still!" He was really very very happy. They went out.

"Nish, baby! What happened?" Kajal asked, "why did you ran cupping your mouth?" She asked tensed. "Baby!" Her eyes were teary. Kajal understood. "Oh My God!" She whispered. They hugged. "What happened Kaj?" Akanksha asked leaning her back to Varun. "Nisha is Pregnant." Karan said. "Oh My God! Yay! I mean wow! I'm not able to express this feeling properly!" Akanksha screamed. "I know. I can understand." Nisha said and hugged her sisters. "Finally, Karan Jiju. Congratulations you both!!!!" Kavya squealed. "Nishu Didi! Karan Jiju! I'm so happy for you!" Akhila squealed. "Yay! This is the best feeling in the whole world, you know. I mean becoming a mother. Its really special. I can't imagine that a baby is growing in me." Nisha said. "That's really a special feeling." Kajal said. "Yeah because you've experienced it." Kavya said. "You'll also experience it. Wait and watch." Kajal said. Everyone laughed.

*Next Day Evening*

"No, Vinu." Sanjana said. "What's the problem?" Vinod asked. "I'm shy." She said blushing. "I'll just feed you that's it. If you want I can kiss you." He said smirking. "Shut up baby." She said even more blushing. "Hmm..." He said leaning to her. Sanjana saw someone and pushed him. "What happened?" He asked. "Varun's bhabhi." She said. He laughed. "Oh! Janvi bhabhi! Okay okay." He said and laughed. "Shut up baby." She said pushing him and running away. "Catch me if you can." She teased him. "Wait there I'm coming." He said and ran after her. They ran to the terrace. They gasped reaching there. She turned to him. "Guess what I'm in?" She asked teasing him. "I know, lehenga choli. That's it!" He said. She again ran for him. "Wait!" He shouted. "No I won't wait! Catch me if you can." She teased wicking her tongue out. Suddenly he shouted and fell down. "Baby!" She got tensed and ran to him. "What happened?" She asked tensed. "Ah! Caught you!" He said hugging her tight from the back. "You're insane." She said making the hug tighter. "Hey!" He said.

"Hmm."

"I love you."

"Hmm."

"I love you."

"Hmm." She said blushing even more harder. "I love you too." She said kissing his arms. He kissed her cheek. They got up. He slowly walked towards her. She walked back and stopped as a walk is at her back. "Please don't do anything!" She said and hugged him. "Hey!" He whispered. "Hmm." She whispered.

"I have a small gift."

"Ha?"

"I love you sunshine. Sunshine of my life." He said.

She blushed.

"I love you too my prince charming." She said.

He blushed. Slowly he pinned her to the wall. "What are you doing?" She whispered. "Shhh..." He said, putting his finger on her lips. He started kissing her lips. She kissed back. When they were kissing, Vinod's phone buzzed. "Arre! What now!" He mumbled and lifted the call. "Bhayya, where are you and bhabhi? I and Sumedh are waiting for you." Akhila said. "Ha, bunny. We're coming." He said and cut the call. "What?" Sanjana asked. "Bunny wants us." He said. She nodded. He gave a smooch and pinched her waist. She blushed with a poker face. "Stupid boy." She said wrapping her hand around his arm. They went down.

"Where were you both? We were searching for you." Varun asked. "Ha bhai, just we were..." He blushed. "Ha Ha I got it. We were waiting for you." Varun said smirking. "Do you need any help in Makeovers?" Sanjana asked. "Yeah bhabhi! I need your help badly!" Akhila said. "Then okay. Come on. What's the time now?" She asked. "5:30 bhabhi. Reception is at 7:00. We have so much time. But, we should do it quickly so we can have a lot of crazy pictures and stuff." Akhila said. Sanjana nodded. "Cherry! Come with me. You need to do makeovers for me." Kavya said to her friend Charmika. She nodded and smiled. They went to Kavya's room. "Who's making me ready?" Akanksha asked. "Me!" Tamannaah said running with her jewelry box. "Wite n Gold!" Tamannaah said excited. "Wow! OMG! Thank you so much!!!!!" Akanksha squealed. "Guess what!" Tamannaah said widening her eyes, smiling wide. "What?" Akanksha asked. "My makeup woman, Billy and hairstylist Maddie are helping you today!" She screamed. "OMG! Thank you thank you thank you!" Akanksha squealed. "Styling Nishka Lulla Mehra!" Tamannaah winked. "Wtf!" Akanksha squealed and hugged Tamannaah. "You are the best best best friend in the whole world!" She said shaking her. Tamannaah laughed. "Come on. You should get ready now. You need to do a lot of crazy stuff after getting ready." Tamannaah said. Akanksha nodded quickly and ran to her room. Nishka, Billy and Maddie with Tamannaah came into the room. After a while everyone got ready.