Chapter 8: You dont know the half of the abuse

"Hi I'm Joshua Dun. I was staying in 2-116 and I left my things in there. My wallet and everything is in there." Josh said anxiously. His hard nails tapped on the counter as the man at the front desk looked him up. He matched Josh's face with the copied license and let Josh into the room.

Josh looked around. All their stuff was still there surprisingly. He looked in the bathroom. Clean of the blood that once layer slickly on the tiles. He made his way to the dresser and opened it up grabbing his wallet. He grabbed a bag throwing a few pairs of clothes into it and got changed out of the hospital gown. He sat down for a second and turned on the television.

"We are just now receiving word that the drummer of the popular band Twenty One Pilots, Josh Dun, has escaped from a hospital today and around noon. He was last seen speeding of in a taxi cab with the license plate of 'N27 JAN'. If you see this plate number, contact officials immediately."

At that moment, Josh heard a car rev and rubber squeak against the road. He ran out to see the taxi cab driver speeding off.

"Thanks." he said sarcastically. He quickly turned his head to the sound of a deep and powerful, "HEY YOU!"

A man in heavy black uniform, a security guard with two other men behind him began to dash in Josh's direction. The jingling of keys and heavy footsteps hit Josh's heart at every beat. He stood frozen.

"You got me... O-Okay?" his voice cracked as he tried to lift his arms in surrender. He couldn't move. The fear and anxiety rushed in his mind.

The wind of their hard and forceful run almost made Josh fall. They ran past him...

He relaxed and quickly turned around in the direction that they were running in. They were stopping a man from breaking into a car. His heart dropped. He thought it would be over. He thought. He chuckled, but quickly regained focus. What was he to do next? Before he could go back to the room, he was jerked back by his jacket. Everything went out; black.

******

"...after all I said... please don't forget: All my friends are heathens- take it slow..." Tyler sand quietly as he paced back and forth in the hot sun. Him, along with other prisoners, were outside in a basketball court. The sun blazed against his swear covered, bright orange uniform. He wiped hot sweat off of his eyebrow and continued to quietly sing to himself.

Officer black walked up to Tyler with two nurses dressed in white, "Mr. Joseph, we have some news for you."

Tyler walked towards them, "What do you want?"

"You're being moved." she replied.

"Well... where am I going?" Tyler asked, wondering what was going on to the point that he had to be moved.

"These two lovely ladies," she said gesturing to the nurses at her side, "are taking you to to the Brookhaven Hospital."

Tyler's face moved slowly with emotion, "Where's that...?"

One of the nurses looked down at her clipboard and gave out a grin, "Tulsa, Oklahoma."

"OKLAHOMA? I CANT GO ALL THE WAY TO OKLAHOMA! WHY AM I EVEN BEING MOVED? I DONT UNDERSTAND!" Tyler began to hyperventilate.

"Sir, please calm down. Brookhaven Hospital is a comprehensive health center for the treatment of adults with behavioral health issues ranging from eating disorders to post-traumatic stress disorder, substance abuse and neurologic disorders..."

Tyler's head was spinning. He wasn't crazy. He wasn't, "Why the hell am I going there?" he said trying to keep calm and not try to give 'evidence' that he may look crazy from just panicking.

"We believe you have Schizophrenia."

Tyler felt the air spin and choke him from the inside. The sun had left moments ago and clouds began to crowd the sky in darkness, "No. I'm not going," he shook his head, "I need to stay. Josh needs me. He needs me." he said with tears gathering in his eyes. The sky began to cry with him.

"Joseph, you need to be taken out immediately. You have been ordered to be moved. Its not our decision. We're sorry."

TYLER. THEYRE NOT SORRY. THINK OF WHAT THOSE PEOPLD SAID TO YOUR PARENTS WHEN YOU WERE IN THE BASEMENT PLAYING YOUR KEYBOARD AND SCREAMING SAVE ME SAVE ME! THEY TRULY DONT CARE. THEY JUST WANT TO GET RID OF YOU, JUST LIKE THOSE PEOPLE THAT APOLOGIZED TO YOUR PARENTS. WHY ARE THEY APOLOGIZING? THEY DONT CARE. THEY'RE      NOT      SORRY.

Tyler truged back a step as it started to pour, "You don't care."

"We do. That's why we need to get you to Brookhaven as soon as possible." said Officer Black.

DONT LISTEN TO THEM TYLER

"You liars." Tyler growled.

Officer Black reached for her walkie, "We're gonna need back up."

Tyler's heart burtsed with fear, beating rapidly. He began to run, the heavy rain splashing beneath his feat of the court. He ran as fast as he could. He didn't know where he was going, but it was his first instinct. Guards ran after him with whistles blowing fiercely with the bullet fast rain that his his face. Tyler adrenaline rush was to quick for him. He couldn't keep up. The slick rain slipped beneath his feet, Tyler's body swerving and hitting the jagged, crisp ground. Blood mixed with the rain that slid down his jaw as security cuffed his hands tightly behind his back as his uniform ripped, his chest escalin and hitting the sharp ground that he was forced upon.

"Take notes!" said one nurse to another as they observed Tyler's  emotions to the situation.

"I can't breathe... Pl-please." he said whimpering. They lifted him up, his legs assisting his injured self. They began to lead him to the front of the office where he'd be soon driven off... Far away, not knowing if he'd ever see Josh again.