MY Food

This might sound silly, but this is a serious problem. Very rarely do I ever bring food home. Why? Because my 17-year-old pig brother thing always eats it. Today I brought home two limited edition watermelon flavored cupcakes. I tell him NOT to eat it and he's like "why? I didn't get one earlier!" BOI THATS YOUR FAULT. I need a food safe tbh.

It was limited edition!!! AND WATERMELON. You guy must have noticed that I have a deep love for watermelon! WATERMELON. Normal cupcake? Fine. Watermelon cupcake? HELL TO THE NO.

I honestly have no clue where he got the idea that the rules do not apply to him. My mom made a rule where you can not go in someone's room without permission and what does he do? Walk right into my room and annoy me. He keeps asking my dad if he can use his capo and my dad keeps saying no, but that doesn't stop him from repeatedly asking.  

Okay, this rant is about my food, not idiots. I love baking. It's fun, I enjoy it. Whenever I make something, he always manages to eat more of it than me. He also eats MY PANCAKES just to spite me. Pancakes and Watermelon are my stuff. You don't take them from me. OOOOHH WATERMELON FLAVORED PANCAKES!!!! THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING. Sorry.

He asks me not to eat his (gross) chocolate waffles. Fine, I get it, but how come the food respect rule applies to me and not him?

When we go on vacation, we always get fudge. Everyone gets their own half pound. He thinks it's a good idea to take "small samples" of my watermelon fudge. WATERMELON FUDGE. How many places can you buy that?!?! What makes it worse is that my family is blaming ME for being "tired." Sure if by that you mean "tired of having my food stolen." Ever heard of the Book Thief? The sequels coming out, it's called The Food Thief. It's where Hitler goes door to door and steals you watermelon flavored food.

My mom said that she'll buy me some watermelon to make up for this catastrophe. HE'LL TAKE THAT TOO JUST WATCH.

I'll update you on this situation later. Right now, I have to survive this melon war. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!
-Juli