Liking me + Moving

But if a two part rant here wooooo.

First off: people liking me.

I'm the person that will complain that people don't like me no matter how hard I try, then complain when people DO like me. I only really complain when it's the people I don't like back or would never see myself with.

At my lunch table on odd period days, there's this guy who we will call Charlie. He's friendly and funny but a bit on the strange side. Yesterday at play rehearsal, my friend we will call Cassie told me that he likes me and my immediate response was "what did I ever do?!" And now I feel bad because it was harsh. To be fair, he did date a furry so I think that was a valid reaction. He's moving sometime this year so I don't really feel bad about that fact that I would have to reject him so wooo.

Speaking of moving...

CHRISTIAN IS MOVING!!!! 😭😭😭

He's still going to my school until the end of the school year, but not next year. I'm sorry to all the Juli x Christian shippers.

Melissa was really upset about Christian leaving so we all went to the park after after school activities to cheer her up. It was one of the most fun things we've done together as a group and it's sad that we won't be able to do things like that more often. It seems like the world doesn't want me to keep my closest friends. I feel like this could possibly push me a few steps deeper into the friend zone with Adam. I mean, I would permanently friend zone myself if it meant Christian wouldn't move but that's not gonna happen so...

Anyway, I'm sad so ttfn.
-Juli