Guys

I am a female. There's a little fun fact for you. As a female, it is my job to overthink anything slightly flirty a guy says to me. (I'm straight, okay?) This is honestly the death of me right now because that just so happens to be happening to me right now. (No dip Sherlock)

Note: the people in the group will be addressed by Doodle, Liam, Jennifer, and Carter.

Let's start from the beginning. A bunch of my internet friends have this group chat. In that group, they all ship me with Liam. Liam is kinda sarcastic and he jokes around a lot, so for me it's hard to tell if he is joking or not over text.

In the first skype call, he said my laugh is cute. No big deal, just a friendly compliment. About a week passes and we talk pretty much everyday, mainly in the group. Yesterday (as of writing this) I was doing homework and I was bored and alone so I asked the group if they wanted to chat while I worked, and only Liam joined the call.

Today (as of writing this. Again) I was chatting with Liam because he got in a small argument with someone in the group *cough* Doodle *cough* and and we wanted to break it up. Another guy, Carter, had my face as his profile picture and I had him as a big joke so Liam said "Carter, your picture looks like a demon, but it's pretty." So now I'm pretty and I have a cute laugh? But wait, there's more.

Today the group was chatting and Jennifer sent a homestuck picture and it was a flirty thing. It was this:

Liam saved it and said "I'm going to send that to

Liam saved it and said "I'm going to send that to... Somebody. Don't ask who."

A few second later, I get that picture from him. At this point, I am blushing and confused. (Hah. I still am) After this he starts sending screen shots from his other friend who was teasing him with "liammm x Juli ;]" and then she asked if we were a thing.

Also in the group chat he is protective of me. I mentioned how my friends made me blush and I couldn't remember why (it was embarrassment btw) and he assumed it was a guy and asked if it was romantic and jokingly asked for their addresses. I corrected him on how it wasn't a guy and he was like "you go have guy friends right?" And he asked for their addresses too.

Anyway, that was my rant/story about guys. They are seriously confusing. Also, DOODLE IF YOU ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TO THE GROUP I WILL ACTUALLY SMOTHER YOU WITH A PILLOW. Most of the confusion is "does he actually like me or is it a joke?" And "do I like him back?"

The struggles of being a teenage girl. Yep, sounds like my life.
-Juli