Prologue

It was a warm and sunny day in Magnolia when a group of people called Team Natsu left from the guild known as Fairy Tail to take part on a mission.

There was a blonde woman with chocolate brown eyes who kept muttering something about 'rent' and 'money'. She wore a white sleeveless shirt with blue line going down and across her breasts. On the right side of her blue mini skirt sat her celestial keys that were clipped on to her brown belt that also held a black whip that sat on the left side of her waist. Her black knee high boots made no sound as she walked towards the train.

Next to her stood a hyper active bot with salmon hair. His onyx eyes held terror as he approached the train, whining sounds leaving his throat. A white scarf with black lines was wrapped around the Fire Dragon Slayers neck.

His outfit was a sleevless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, tee that was left open and untucked exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist while his open toed sandals made dust stir up.

An Ice Make Mage stood behind the pink headed boy, he had raven colored hair, dark blue eyes and a stripling habit that lefot him in only his black shoes,  blackish greenish pants that had a chain on his right hip that connects to his brown belt , a chain braclet and a sword necklace.  He also wore awhite coat that flowed in the wind.

The leader of the group was a red headed requip mage with hard but yet soft chocolate brown eyes.  Her attire was serious looking but yet comfortable and safe for her. It consisted of a custom-made armor with a gold looking cross that held Fair Tails Emblem on the left side. Her lower clothes conisted of a blue skirt, black boots, and diamond shaped silver earrings.

The smallest mage on the team was a Sky Dragon Slayer.  Her long blue hair was flowing behind her as she walked towards the train. The bluenette wore a simple dress with two wavy stripes running across the dress and ending in small pointed edges at the bottom. Around her arms and legs were wing attachments.

Flying in the sky was a small white Exceed with pink ears and brown eyes. the white Exceed also has two whiskers on each side of her face and was wearing a pink bow near the end of her tail. Her top consists of a mustard yellow and pink top with a pink bow tie. She wears a pink skirt with this top. 

A small blue Exceed with a white stomach could be seen chasing the white exceed. He has pink ears, big black eyes with small, thin eyebrows, and light blue cheek marks near to his tiny whiskers . The blue tomcat could be seen wearing a green backpack that smelt like fish.

As these people walked towards the train with a smile on their face, no one could have knew that the happeniess they held would soon vanish as if it was never there in the first place.