Chapter Two

Third Person P.O.V

The remaining Fairy Tail mages we're standing outside Fairy Tail.

With a nod from each other they walked in, their heads hung low in shame.

People stared at them wondering why they didn't burst through the doors yelling that they we're back.

All the members of Fairy Tail sat in silence as they noticed something was off.

A voice popped up.  It was deep and gruff. 

"Where's Bunnygirl? " an Iron Dragon Slayer by the name of Gajeel yelled.

Everyone looked at him only to see him looking at a solid script mage by the name of Levy.

No one answered.  They didn't know how to tell their family.

Her Family.

"Where's Lu-Chan? ?" Levy whispered. 

Silence.

"Where's Lu-Chan! " She shrieked.

Natsu looked up, his oynx eyes held sadness and brokeness.

"Gone. "

The usually loud and confident voice was small and quiet.

All the members knew what he said though.

The sound of glass breaking sounded throughout the silence.

Mira, the bartender and take over mage had dropped the glass she was cleaning out of shock.

"How. " She demanded. The rest of the guild nodded in agreement.

Team Natsu replayed the events in their mind until the Sky Dragon Slayer finally answered.

"By Saving Me. " Wendy's voice echoed throughout the ghostly guild.  Her voice reaching everyone's ears.

"The mission was a trap. Me and Lucy were in a bubble. It was magic proof. " The young Slayer was then pulled into a hug by Romeo another Fire mage.

She sobbed into his chest.

"We were told to choose. " Erza spoke. Everyone stared at the Almighty Titania, as she stated shaking.

"But we didn't choose. " Gray told knowing Erza couldn't continue.

A look of confusion crossed everyone's face.

The same thought flew through everyone's mind.

If they didn't choose who would be released? Who chose?

"If you didnt choose. Who did?" Master Makarov voiced his thoughts for the first time.

"Lucy Did. " All of Team Natsu spoke.

Even Wendy replied between the sobs and hiccups.

Master Makarov then walked up and stood on top of the Bar.

"My Children. As you've heard one of our family members have gone missing. Will you assist me in looking for her! " His voice boomed.

Hoots and Hollars were heard in response.

★☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆