Chapter Four

Third Person P.O.V

Six Years Later

The Guild is the number one in Fiore.  It's now Hyperactive and creating destruction on every mission they take.

Unlike six years ago.

However the Fairy Tails light is back and leading them into the right direction.

New members have come and gone.

Master Makaroav stepped down as Guild Master and gave it to Lucy Heartfila, the Celestial Mage.

Erza married Jellal and had a redheaded baby girl named Rosemary Fernandez. She has her mothers look and her own obsession with money.

Juvia and Gray married during Juvias pregnancy. The Water Mage gave birth to twins.  A blunnete named Sylvia and a blue headed boy namened Rin Fullbuster.

The Solid Script Mage  Levy Mcgarden married the Iron Dragon Slayer Gajeel and happily gave birth to a fiesty baby girl named Juliet Redfox.

Mira the Takeover Mage is still preganet with Laxus Dreayer's Child.

As for Natsu and Lucy?

They're still having adventures.

The Fire Dragon Slayer and the Celestial Mage has a child name Nashi Dragneel.

The family does jobs together all the time. 

Besides when the Blonde has to clean up the Guild's mess.

Then all the Faries know to A)  Give her Chocolate or B) Give her Chocolate.

The Fairy Tail Mages were now living the life they wanted.

No longer held back by sadness and despair.

They look forward to a new day.

A new adventure.

And it will forever stay that way, till the end of time.

For Fairy Tail is an eternal mystery and eternal adventure.