Chapter Three

'why did jimin stood behind us? why he didn't say anything when namjoon asked him? why did he awkwardly ran off? what's his matter?' yoongi still couldn't get what happened, he thinks again-again but he got no answer. their eyes met, but yoongi isn't sure if jimin was there to met him. 'did he wanted to meet namjoon? did i ruined something?' yoongi is too afraid to think if jimin was there to met him.

that was his first day being in third class when he met jimin, a small guy, not really handsome but really interesting, the smile he couldn't forget even in his dream, the angelic voice he's always remember and he wanted to hear that voice everyday. park jimin, the name he wanted to change to be park ji mine. but jimins always with taehyung, tall guy with deep voice, handsome face, but once their gaze met, he knew taehyung doesn't like him. it makes him hesitate to make a move to jimin.

jimin walks happily towards his class, of course because in his way to class he will see yoongi, sleep in his class. but this morning, he sees no yoongi. his eyes search all over the room but he got nothing, till he felt someone's behind him

"what are you looking for, boy?" jimin turns his head

"y-yoongi?" he stutter
"how could you know my name?"
"i-i have to go, hyung, bye" jimin tries to walk away but his wrist held by yoongi
"did you looking for me?"
"n-no, i-i just passing by. i-i have to go, s-sorry" yoongi let go of jimin's hand, he smiled when he sees jimin walked away from him

"taetaetatetae! guess what happened this morning!" jimin rushed as soon as taehyung sat on his seat
"what? you won lottery?"
"nope, better than lottery"
"someone gave you home? billion dollars?"
"nope tae! yoongi! he talked to me!"
"fuck off, jimin. i'm sick of hearing his name from you"

jimin pouted although he knew taehyung was never excited to hear his story about yoongi, he knew taehyung would hear till the end of story. and that's enough for jimin.

as always, taehyung feels annoyed by jimin's story, but he couldn't help but listen to the whole story. no, taehyung isn't that cruel to not feel happy when his best friend happy, just jimin's overreact irritated his eyes and his ears. till the lunch break, even until class ends, jimin repeat his story of this morning to taehyung. once taehyung covered his ears, then sang when jimin talked, or pretend to sleep, but jimin continues to talk, even when they're arrived at their dorm. for jimin, taehyung rudeness wasn't a matter as long as taehyung not leave him, as long as taehyung beside him, he never think taehyung was mean.