Chapter Fifteen

a week passed and sunday morning comes. before 7 am jimin's already well dressed, taehyung who's still fast asleep waken up because jimin trapped by something and fell on taehyung's body. taehyung observed jimin's outfit with his half-opened eyes, "chimchim, where are you going?" jimin just smile, then left a kiss on taehyung's forehead and whispered 'sorry' before he left.

jimin's walks happily, he had an appointment with yoongi this morning. yoongi said he wanted to take jimin to his favorite place. "i thought you came with motorcycle or something" jimin said. "nope~ i like it when we walk together, hold hands, hug, makes everyone jealous looking at us", "eww~", "i love you" jimin blushed.

once they're arrived, jimin looks so shock, he never thought yoongi's favorite place is their school's rooftop. "this is unexpected, hyung", "haha, i know. but this place is amazing. you could see seoul from up here, and the morning seoul is kind of perfect." jimin smiled. both are enjoying the view, jimin is enjoying seoul, and yoongi is enjoying jimin. yoongi's eyes seems doesn't want to off of jimin's face.

"so, what're you going to say?"
"uh, hyung.. i think.."
"hmm?"
"i think i love taehyung"
"oh.. i see. i knew it" yoongi lowered his head, he tried his best to held back his tears. he's prepared for this answer but when he heard it himself, his heart ached. "i, i think i have to go to rest room. i'll be back" yoongi stood up, left jimin alone.

on his way to rest room, his knee felt numb. he kneeled before he reached stairs, his tears fell, "i knew this would be painful, but i didn't know if this could be so hurt" he said to himself. after few minutes, he heard the door opened.

"hyung! what's wrong?" jimin shocked, he rushed to yoongi, hug his hyung, caress yoongi's hair.
"i'm okay.. what are you doing? are you going to leave?"
"nope.. you're not coming back so i decided to looking for you. but you're here crying. why hyung?"
"it's.. kinda hurt.." yoongi touch his chest
"hyung, look at me" yoongi shook his head. jimin lift yoongi's head up, then wiped his tears before their lips met.

yoongi's eyes widened.