Chapter Twelve

as yoongi said, almost every day yoongi and jimin met. sometimes they met after school, sometimes yoongi drove jimin to his school. or hung out on weekend. sadly, sometimes,taehyung still came along.

although they met almost every day, yoongi still gave jimin a space for thinking. they didn't much chatting on sns. of course, yoongi's tortured by his another decision. and jimin, who's still confused, tries to pondering to whom his heart belonged.

yoongi, his crush since first year on high school. a misterious guy who suddenly came into his life. he's never though that he would fall in love with someone like yoongi, yoongi is so different than his ideal type. jimin's ideal type was someone like taehyung, well, since he spent most of his time with taehyung, and how taehyung take care of him too well, he think taehyung is just perfect to be boyfriend. but no one knows who'll take his heart.

he's looking back at his past, when he spent his days with taehyung. as far as he remembers, there's a moment when he had a crush on taehyung, but it wasn't long lasted because at that time, taehyung was liking someone else, so jimin kept it secret and as time goes by, that feeling slightly disappear. but, his habit thinking of taehyung never changed.

taehyung knew it after few years, and only god knows why taehyung kept thinking about it and ended up loving jimin. "if only i had my sense back then, i'm sure jimin's mine, not yoongi's." that's what taehyung always thought, sometimes he blame himself for being too late realized his feeling.

jimin's mind full of yoongi and taehyung. does he still like taehyung, or his heart completely taken by yoongi. so he tried to pondering again and again, how's his feeling when taehyung not around, and how's when yoongi not around. unfortunately, both were painful.

"tae, would you keep your distance? sorry, i just.. i think if you're not around i could think more clearly" jimin says. taehyung shook his head, he doesn't want jimin ended up liking yoongi much more than liking him. he needs to make jimin like him more than yoongi, he needs to convince jimin that yoongi isn't really love him, "why should he make you choose one of us?", "because i love both of you, stupid!", "so far everything was okay, why suddenly he wanted you to choose?", "he couldn't stand it anymore, i always took you in our date, i always call you first when something happens. his jealousy couldn't dammed anymore. he was gone because of me, he was hurt because of me, he became skinnier because of-" jimin starts crying, again.

jimin always like taehyung, part of him wants taehyung, but he wants yoongi too. he thinks hard how to keep both, how to not lose one of them. he's frustrated, he doesn't even know what to do. he want to scream as loud as he could. and taehyung, he couldn't see his best friend like that. he feels guilty, yet he doesn't want to lose jimin. aat the end, he leave jimin alone, he let jimin think, he doesn't give up, he just want his best friend calm down, he knows he could ruin everything.

not only jimin who's thinking, also taehyung, he keep thinking what should he do. his heart ached when he look at jimin tortured by thinking who should he choose. he want to slap yoongi because he make jimin choose something difficult like this. for some reason, he feels he will lose from yoongi, for some reason, he feels jimin's love for yoongi is unbeatable, for some reason, he's not confidence he would choosen by jimin.