Chapter Four

after that morning, every morning jimin tries to talk to yoongi. even though just a simple talks like 'hi' or 'how are you', jimin feel more than happy, and yoongi as well. yoongi's always waited for jimin every morning, he enjoyed the short conversations he had with jimin, and it's already 4 weeks passed since their first conversation. sometimes, jimin eat his lunch with yoongi and taehyung always refuse to join them. jimin once asked taehyung why, he didn't answer it. he just left with his annoyed face. jimin feels wronged whenever he saw taehyung sat alone during lunch break. jimin never stop thinking why taehyung doesn't like yoongi, 'what's wrong with yoongi?'

taehyung feels somewhat forgotten by jimin, they spent a lot times together, and when yoongi sudden comes he felt jimin's attention only for yoongi. he sure on jimin's mind there's only yoongi. he feels angry yet sad, he misses their time together, with no yoongi. "come on, tae, he spent more time with you! at dorm, school, we hung out together almost everyday! why do you have to feel like that?! he's your best friend, and now he's in love, what's the matter? you should happy for him, tae!" taehyung says to himself.

yoongi always look at taehyung when jimin's with him, he know taehyung didn't like it, somehow, he feels taehyung think he steal his best friend. yoongi's sad actually, but he want to get close with jimin. "you shouldn't be here, jimin. taehyung will sad, these days you ate your lunch with me. taehyung is your best friend" jimin get up from his seat, and come back with taehyung, he drags taehyung to join them.

"why am i here, actually?" taehyung says
"to eat your lunch with us" jimin says, put his hand on taehyung's shoulder
"i don't want to disturb you"
"you don't, taehyung. i'm glad if you want to join us" yoongi says quietly
"hyung, i'm sorry, i don't want to ruin your date" jimin hits taehyung's arm. both jimin and yoongi blushed.
"well, you're not ruin anything, tae. let's eat" jimin says, lowered his head

no, jimin and yoongi didn't tells their feelings yet, but when taehyung said 'your date' they think they know how each other's feelings.

taehyung has left first before jimin. he lay down on his bed with mixed feelings, his mind won't stop working thinking about jimin and yoongi. he tries to get rid of that thought but he can't.

he's afraid to lose jimin

he's afraid if jimin might leave him for yoongi

and..

although he doesn't want to admit it, he knew, taehyung knew he's a bit jealous. something in him want jimin only for him. for him.