Chapter Nine

both were silent. the room was filled with silence. jimin didn't sure what he had to say, he wanted to punch taehyung right on his face, but he know he couldn't. he didn't know what's wrong, why taehyung did it.

the kiss was soft, but meaningful to taehyung. jimin didn't move when their lips met, yet he didn't say anything after they're kissing. once taehyung pulled his lips, jimin ran to his bed, let himself sunk in his bed. he was confused, he didn't dislike it yet he didn't like it.

"chim.. wake up, let's breakfast then go to school.." taehyung says.
"i'm not going, tae. i'm feeling unwell." jimin says under his blanket
"what's wrong, chim?"
"i just feeling unwell"
"is it because of me? because i kissed you last night? if yes, i'm so sorry, i didn't meant to hurt you. you didn't talk since last night, please don't make me worry, chim"
"you can go without me, i want to sleep, tae. let's say nothing happened last night"
"chim.."
"you can go now"

taehyung feels hurt. his heart ached. that kiss means everything for him but jimin said it was nothing. taehyung not sure why his heart hurt, but his heart hurt so much. taehyung walk to school alone, his head lowered, he keep thinking if he was wrong, if he hurt jimin that much. he feels guilty, he wants to punch himself for making his love hurt. on the way to school he keep hit his head, he doesn't care if everyone look at him, he want to punish himself. "you're so stupid, tae! very very stupid!" he says to himself.

taehyung stay on his class during lunch break, he feel empty without jimin around, he feel like want to cry, he think he did a huge mistake. another friends come and go, tries to talk to taehyung or play with him but he refuses, he only wants jimin, that's it.

jimin still on his bed when taehyung come, once again, taehyung tries to talk to jimin. all he want is say sorry and if jimin want to forget it, if it can make their problem solved, he will not force jimin to accept his feeling, at least not now.

taehyung sits on jimin's side, "jimin, are you awake?" he says as he caress jimin's waist. he got no answer, but he could feel jimin's body tensed when he touched his waist. "i know you're awake. will you talk with me?" jimin sit up. "what tae?" taehyung lowered his head. "i'm sorry", "for what?", "last night..", "i think i said nothing happened last night", "i know, but you seemed ignore me since this morning.", "i said i'm going to sleep today", "chimchim, i know i should've not do it. let me explain", "tae, i don't know what are you saying.", "please.." before jimin get up, taehyung hug him, he cries. "tae, why are you crying?", "chim i'm so sorry, i know i was stupid, i'm sorry. i just couldn't handle it, i love you so much, chim, i want you more than just best friend", "tae.. don't cry..", "if you don't want to see me again i'm okay, if you're going to hate me i'm okay, as long as you forgive me" he cries harder, "taetae, look at me, first, how could i don't want to see you since you're my room mate? second, i'm not mad. seriously i felt unwell today. third, please don't bring up what happened last night. you know i have boyfriend. i love you too, tae, but as best friend, you are the most important person in my life, don't cry" as he said it, he found out something isn't right on his mind, he felt like he was lying.