Druggie mom

Amanda comes home and immediately, she noticed something happened. Furniture moved, scratches on the sofa, books been thrown out of the shelf, beautiful glass cups and plates smashed into pieces on the floor... and her mother, lying on the floor crying.

" Mom, hey what happened?" Amanda quickly ran to her mom, helped her up, and got a glass of cold water.

"Everything, everything Amanda. I don't know if I could do this anymore...This is just too much for me." Julia( Amanda's mom) Said quiet but clear with her broken voice, the kinda voice you have after a long time of yelling and crying.

"Mom.. hey, I'm still here. I'm always here for you. What's wrong.. Is, is this dad again?" 

Julia looked away, tears dropped down from her puffed red eyes. " Yes, I don't know what to do.. I just love him so much. I'm nothing without him." 

"Mom, you need to calm down. Here, I'll help you into bed okay? Get some rest."

2 hours later

"Mom, you felling better now?" Amanda sat down next to Julia, who's face is ever so pale.

" Amanda, darling. I think I need help, serious help. I'm going to rehab." 

"WHAT?!" Amanda looks at mom with complete shocks.

" Yes, I been addicted to cocaine  ever since your dad left me with that stupid, fucking whore. I just couldn't take it. I mean, I can see something was off between me and him ages ago but, I just don't want to believe it... We used to be so happy together..." Her eyes filled with .

" Mom, but why..? You could've asked my help, I'm your daughter, why didn't you just tell me.."Amanda tried to calm but she can't hide anger in her tone.

"Please, don't make this worse. I made a mistake and I'm going to fix it, the end. Now leave, I wanna be alone for a while." Julia closed her eyes.

Amanda left the room, her body shivers, so many feelings mixed up all at once, anger, sadness, helpless...

She opens her phone *calls Helena* 

"Please, let me stay at yours for the night. It's just too much for me to take."