Hot tutor??

" Come on young lady." the taxi driver smiled and walks towards the entrance. Amanda snapped out of her wonders and followed on.

At the door, there's this lady standing at the door way. She's about Julia's age, maybe a bit older. Dark brunet hair tied up in a sleek pony tale, black suit jacket, white shirt with grey cardigan skirt that covers her knees. Dark brown eyes with a black framed square glasses, and a big friendly smile lit up when she saw Amanda. 

"Oh Hello, Welcome to St Paul's. " She put out her arm and gave Amanda a very professional shake. " I'm the head mistress on this school, Mrs Clark. Nice to meed you, Amanda." 

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs Clarck" Amanda pulled out a smile, have to make good impression right.

Amanda paid the driver and headed to Mrs Clark's office with her luggage. 

It's a really big office, with different styled paintings decorating the wall, watercolors of countrysides, oil painting of London Towers, sketches of an old woman... , a nice old fashioned fire place with cute china cats on top, beautiful floweral fabric sofas with cute sparkly cosines. In the corner of the office next to a big window is Mrs Clark's desk. Mrs Clark pointed at the chair opposite hers and said: " please sit."

So she went through the basic school rules with Amanda: Have to be back before 10 pm on the weekends and 6 during the week days, no smoking, drinking or drugs are allowed, school uniform must be sensible at all times.. basically everything opposite what Amanda was doing.

" If you wish to have a easy time at this school Amanda, you must obey these rules, I might seems nice now but you wouldn't want to cross me. Your mom was one of the best students in her year, and I hope you would behave the same. " Mrs Clark said, stare right into Amanda's eyes.

'Best student... How ironic 'Amanda thought.

"Great, so let us meet your tutor shall we?" And She looked over the door, "Mr Hunter, please come in."

As soon as this tutor of Amanda came in, there's only one thing on little Amanda's mind 

' Holy smoke he's hot'