New school

Amanda is really quite the whole time on the taxi. She's exhausted after all these things that's been happening. With the trap music playing in her ear phones, she closed her eyes and slowly fall.

"Dad is always busy"

Amanda is the only child in the family, so is her mother and father. she always wish she has any siblings or even cousins. She has those dreams where she playing catch with her big brother, painting nails with 2 little sisters, playing cards with her cousins ... But she spent a quite lonely childhood mostly by herself. The kids in the neighbour hood won't play with her, they says her family is strange.

She doesn't see her father that much, mom always said he's busy at work.

"Is daddy's work really important mama? Even more important than us ?" Little Amanda asked with her crystal blue eyes looking confused. Julia smiled and said:"no, he's just really busy honey." Although her eyes only pours out sadness.

But as Amanda grew older, she realizes things aren't that simple...

"Here we are,Miss" the sound of the car pulling up woke Amanda up.

"Oh already?" Amanda rubs her still sleepy eyes. But soon they are filled with amazement.

The school is like a castle standing on the middle of the hill. It's made from the grey aged bricks.

It's so big it's like Harry potter Hogwarts in real life. There are beautiful roses nicely trimmed at the entrance, pink, red and white. Daisies on the fresh green lawn. The sunlight Shane through the thin clouds, like glitters sparkling in to this almost unreal castle.