His ex

'WHAT THE HELL? WHY THE HELL HE HAS A PICTURE OF ME?' Amanda is confused, creeped out, embarrassed all at once. Mr Hunter saw her reaction, his face went a bit red and explained

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, well ex to be exact... she passed away a year ago." He showed Amanda the picture.

Amanda looked closely and realized that it's not a picture of her, it's just a girl that looks extremely similar with her, they all have blonde wavy hair, arched dark eye brows, they even smiled in the same way.

" I, I am so sorry to hear that... " Amanda didn't know what to say " She's very pretty."

"yeah, I miss her a lot from time to time.. " Mr Hunter looked down at the photo " I thought you were her when I first saw you... You two look so alike.." and then he quickly put his peruse back into the bag and " Alright, anyway I am glad you are getting on with school so well. Make more friends and don't get into trouble " He winked. 'it was cute' Amanda thought.

"Thank you, have a nice day Mr Hunter." Amanda hurried off, her face is bright red and her heart is pumping fast. She went to the girls bathroom and washed her face, ' Ugh, what's wrong with me, he is my teacher for fuk sake.' she thought.

Amanda decided to go back to her room and read a book, or just anything that will distract her from thinking about this afternoon, or him..