Going to a boarding school?!

Amanda cried and cried for the whole night in Helena's.  It really helps when there's a true friend always by your side.

In the morning, Amanda got woke up from the sound of  a  notification on phone. She rubbed her eyes, they are pretty puffed up from all the crying last night.  It's a text from her mom.

Amanda, I'm an awful mom, It's completely my fault this would happen, and very selfish of me. I am sorry. Come home now, it's urgent. Love you.

Many thoughts flashing down her head, making she feeling almost sick. But no matter how much she wanted to ignore the text, or everything that's happening, she can't. So at last, she got up from the bed, tidying up her stuff: clothes, charger, makeup they are all over the floor.

"So.. are you going home then Amanda?" Helena heard the noises,opened the door. "I didn't want to wake you up since you were sleeping like a baby. I made some breakfast, wanna come down?"

Amanda looks down, put her phone in the pocket ans sigh:"Yeah, It's my mom, she wants me back and said it's something urgent. I really don't know what she wants man." She scrabbles her silky blond hair:" But yeah, I'm up for food any day." 

 At the door, Helena hands Amanda the bag and said:" So you sure you gonna be okay girl?" Her eyes are full of concern, Helena always sees Amanda as her little sister. They been friends ever since they are in first grade.

"Nah, I'm feeling much better now thanks." Amanda shook her head and smiled"Thank you for the night by the way, it's really nice of you man. Really appreciated. " They hugged and Amanda went off.

                                                                           40 minutes later

"Mom, I'm home." Amanda opens the door, put down her bag on the floor and throw the keys in the key bowl. She noticed Julia sitting down on the sofa with two big suitcase next to her.

"Mom? What's this? Are you going somewhere?" Amanda asked. 

" Hey, em I don't know how to tell you this..."Julia scratches her head. Making the thin blonde hair even messier than it was.

"What is it? Are you going to rehab today?" Amanda started to have this bad feeling.

"No, it's not me. It's you sweetie."Julia looks down on the floor, avoiding eye contact with Amanda. "You are going to a boarding school in Kent, I already packed your stuff. The taxi will be here soon. "Julia pointed at 2 suitcases next to her.

"WHAT?" Amanda shocked completely "No,no, no, you're not doing this mom. How can you...How can you just make decisions so quickly." She shook her head and said:" I can't go, all my friends are here.  I'm leaving now. Not dealing with you, or what ever this shit is" Amanda walking angrily towards the door.

"Please, Amanda. For once I'm trying to fix this, fix my life. Just give me a chance. It's just for a year, once I'm out of the rehab I'll pick you up as soon. No one else can take care of you if I'm not here." Julia grabbed Amanda's arm, stopping her from opening the door.

"You are truly the worst ever mom you know that? I can take care of my self just fine. Let me go, I don't want to deal with you anymore."

Amanda opens the door, but found a tall man standing at the door, He's arm raised in mid air, about to knock on the door.

"Oh hey" He smiled awkardly." I'm here to pick up Amanda? To St Paul's?" 

Amanda looks at the taxi drive and looks at her mom still holding her arm.

"Please.."Julia said, tears starts to form on the edge of her honey colored eyes.

Amanda looks down, let out a long sigh. "Fine." took the suitcase and smiled at the driver.

"St Paul's it is."