2nd

Eating alone at lunch was not big of a deal but when that guy kept on popping in my head, it wasn't.

I need someone to distract me.

The cafeteria was big as a football field filled with tables. Looking at how this year is gonna turn out, I didn't want to think ot it at all.

Life is so common; I'm sick of it, but there's always beauty behind something replugant and hideous. Tables with different categories or genres as if it was complicatedly assorted by someone. One table had beautys no brains. The next had the brains just not the kind of beauty everybody sets their eyes on. The next was the Mathelets. Smart asses with looks.

Maybe I can get one of those.

Next table was the LDF ( Long distance friendship) table. Shouting like they they just saw each other after decades. As if the one they're talking to was on the other side of the world. So turbulent.

Next table was the geek table. They don't even speak to be honest. They all have screens facing them instead of faces. Virtual sounds instead of noise. Earphones in their ears all day. I would love that but that's just a bad way of spending life.

Life is about journey, you need to face it and walk through it like snow.

Next table was the artists. They always have their canvas and paint and everything with them as if they can't leave it alone. They are talented people, I wish I have that too.

Next table was the POPULARS. They biggest table in the canteen. All glitz and glam. All pouting their lips into the mirror to put make up and such.

Make up isn't everything hope you know you're already beautiful. Putting chemicals on your face is such a waste.

Then there was me. The lonely bitch who can't afford to make friends.

It's the first day, Max. Calm your ass down.

The cafeteria serves good pasta and that's one point for the good things that is happening as of now.

Eating, I saw that guy again. This timr I knew his name. How? Everybody was cheering out. Why? How the hell would I know?

" Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!" shouting repeatedly at the "athletes" table. What's going on?

" Calm down team. It's the finals next week. It's neck and neck battle between the tigers and the BULLS!" Then a loud emphasis on the bulls part. I forgot he was part of the basketball team. I have no idea on what school is up against the bulls.

I haven't seen them in the court play so who am I to judge anyway? Maybe their good as the real CHICAGO bulls, but this is New York. I'm starting to miss EVERYTHING back there. The warmth of the house. The color of my room, now everything's slowly changing.

Change is inevitable. Remember Max. You can't stop it. No matter how hard you try, you just can't.

After that drama, I stood up. I want to go explore the huge grounds of Duringham High. Let's see what this school got.

Exciting the canteen, I went up the second floor and saw the wide empty hallways once again.

Looking like a lost cat, I said " Nice seeing you again." to the hallways.

"It looks like we're gonna see each other often" I thought and sighed my breath out.

Wandering, there's this guy. Holding a paper. Not that handsome and neat like Tyler.

" I guess he's lost too." I thought. Am I going to make the first move in approaching? I guess I am

" Hey, you new?" I asked