3rd: First love

(a/n: Play the music everytime )

He was familiar, I knew it.

We were passing through the people like they were ghosts. His grip were getting tighter and tighter when it hurt already. So I broke free. We were inside an empty classroom. His back turned away from me.

I felt nervous.

Time stood still, slowly he was turning around. I saw his face. It was Josh.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said catching my breath.

" I'm sorry I had to drag you all the way." He said

" You didn't answer my question JOSH" I said in a angry tone

He pulled his ring and showed it to me. What the hell?

" Remember?" He said with a shaking voice

Memories started to flash back
Summer of 2003
5 yrs old
Orlando, Florida

" Let's go to the park mommy!" I said with excitement. I could jump in the air when she said yes. We went to the park and mom went to buy ice cream. I was playing with my dolls when I saw the other kids bullying a boy and he seemed innocent. My feet wanted to move and help him.

" Mom!" I shouted to ask for help

" Wait a second sweetie mom met her friend! Can u wait? " She asked I saw her having fun so I didn't want to disturb her

" Yes mommy!" As soon as I said that, I went over to the kids.

" HEY STOP! STOP!"I shouted my lungs out just to make them stop hurting him. I couldn't bare to see that guy getting hit
After shouting and shouting all over and over again, I finally got their attention. Turning their angry and fat bodies at me and wanting to beat me up next

" You little girl, dare to interrupt?" One guy said

"Lets do this?" another one said

I'm in trouble i knew it. They went toward me and started pushing me until I hit the ground. It hurt but as soon as they start kicking me I couldn't handle the pain so I screamed until my Mom heard me and went towards me and scolded the boys and talked to their parents.

While doing so, me and the boy sat on the sofa of the clinic holding ice packs on ourselves to make the pain go away.

" I'm sorry" he said facing me and I saw his cute smile which made everything I went through worth the pain.

" It's okay. That wasn't nice of them to hurt people you know." I said patting his shoulder.

" You got hurt too. " He said pointing my knee with a scratch.

" It's a sign of bravery like a scar on a soldier from a battle against the bad guys" I said smiling to make him feel better.

" You're right. " He said. I felt relieved for a moment when he took my hand and placed a ring on my middle finger.

" What's this? A ring? For what?" I asked him. I had butterflies all over my stomach when he did that.

" A sign of gratitude and for you to remember me. " He said. His kindness opened that little door of my heart. I felt so special.

Is that what people call? First love?

" So my wound isn't enough for me to remember you?" I laughed

" Keep it okay? We might meet someday" he said. I smiled. Just right after that sweet moment, mom told me it was time to go and that she reassured him that everything was ok.