Chapter 27 LET'S HAVE THE SOUL OF A WEED

"Alice Festival Has Oficially begun!!"

"Let's go!" Misaki-senpai grabbed my hand and mikan's and we ran to our booth.

We stopped at a building witha s ign that says " Special Division- RPG- Alladin and the magic lamp". Then Misaki senpai  covered mine and mikan's eyes and we started walking with them leading us.

"no peeking.." Mikasa-senpai said and Mikan and I giggled in excitement.

"Ready?" Misaki senpai asked.

"AYE!!" Mikan and I exclaimed excitedly.

"1..2..3.." Misaki senpai and Misaki senpai then removed their hands.

Mikan and I stood in shocked for a few seconds then...

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!!" We both exclaimed while jumping around.

"Isn't it great?! We worked for a long time on this," The other students of the Special ability class came.

"Since everyone is all doing snack or beverage shops, and we are different than the others, so we'll show our spirit in a different way!" Tsubasa-senpai appeared wearing a genei costume.

"WAH!! Tsubasa-senpai you're so cool!!" Mikan exclaimed.

"I know right!! Sugoiii!!" Mikan and I ran towards Tusbasa-senpai but then Misaki senpai grabbed us.

"Hurry up and get changed the two of you!!" Misaki senpai said while she grabbed us.

After we got changed, mikan and I looked at each other.

"You look so CUTE!!" We said at the same time. We chuckled and jump in excitement.

"Now now the two of you, relax," Tonouchi sigh.

"They look just like genei-chan, doesnt they?" Tsubasa-senpai smiled.

"We prepared both the set and the costumes,since you were training your alice, be ready to show it off" Misaki senpai came back wearing her costume.

"Gyaaah!! Misaki-senpai you look so pretty!!!" I screamed in excitement.

"Woooohooo!!!" Mikan exclaimed.

"The two of them have so much energy, i wonder where do they get it from?" Tsubasa-senpai chukled.

The whole special ability class gathered,

"Now all we have to do is wait for our customers to file in!" I said in excitement.

"Well then, The special division's RPG , Alladin and the magic lamp is now open!!! LEt's To our best!" The whole class exclaimed and cheered.

For the frurits of my determination up until this day.. I want to meet many people and make this fun for them!!

 -30 MINUTES LATER-

"ugggghhhh..." I groaned.

"It's like a deserted island here.." Mikan sigh

"w-why aren't there any customers coming?" I sigh.

"well.. It can't be helped. This place is far away from other events and nobody's walking this way," Misaki-senpai said.

"Yeah, and the big events are the technology and the predisposition divisions, so nobody's thinking to come here," Tsubasa-senapi agreed.

Then I realize that, most popular events are in the elementary divisiona and junior division and we are in senior divisions which is so far.

"This area is a disadvantage anyway.." I sigh.