Chapter 6 The Central Town

Dear Aunt,

Hi Aunt, how are you? I hope you're doing fine.

I'm sorry for leaving without telling you and i didn't expect that i will end up studying here in Alice Academy. But don't worry, i will take care of Yo-chan and i will always write a letter to you. By the way, I met some new friends here and they are really nice and the teachers here are nice as well.

Love,

Jane.

I fold the letter and put it on the envelope then lay the envelope on my table.

"I can't tell her that I haven't see Yo-chan yet, but no worries, i mean we're on the same place i will find him soon," I thought as i lay on my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

Next Day:

"Today's Saturday.This Afternoon let's go to central town!" fox-eyed kun said.

"What's Central Town?" Mikan and I asked (Mikan is still new at alice academy in this story)

"Central town is like a shopping street inside the school's perimeter," Hotaru said.

"That's a brusque explanation," Fox-eyed kun said.

"You see all the items in the shops there are made by alice  craftsmen. Food shops, miscellaneous good shops... everything" Lincho said.

"It's a pretty big town ," fox-eyed kun added.

" "Seeing is believing" why don't you go see for yourself?" Hotaru said.

"Hotaru is inviting me on a shopping date...!?" Mikan said

"Not inviting! Not inviting!" Yome and Hotaru said and Mikan pout.

"Let's go all together!" Fox-eyed kun  said

"Yeah!" Lincho agreed.

"Do you want to come as well Jane-Chane?" Fox-eyed kun asked.

"Umm sure," I said.

"Going to Central Town will be all "Kyaa!"  and " Doki!Doki! Waku Waku!" So exciting!" Mikan said jumping around.

We went to the staff room to ask Jinno sensei if we can go to Central Town.

"You? A no-star going to central town...? " Jinno-sensei said.

"Denied!" Jinno-sensei immediately said.

Mikan looked like she was about to faint.

"WHY?!" Mikan asked in shocked.

"Not only are you a No-star but also a trouble-maker.. If you go to the Central Twon,I'm sure you will cause some kind of problem," Jinno-sensei answered.

"Wuaa!! Darnit Jinjin, you! what did you say!?" Mikan is crying like crazy.

"Now,now.. Jinno-sensei. She wants to go so much it's pitiful to refuse." Narumi-sensei joined in.

"Also, not even once has she ever been to central twon. How about letting her go? Two teachers will also be accompanying them!" Narumi-sensei continued.

"Narumi-sensei!" Mikan ran to Narumi-sensei.

Meanwhile, Me, Lincho and Hotaru are just standing.... 

"Hmp.Fine! But under one condition.."

"what is it?" Mikan asked.

"Only if you partner also accompanies you to the Central town, shall i grant you permission." Jinno-sensei said.

"Isn't that great Mikan?" Narumi-sensei said, patting Mikan's head.

Then Narumi and Jinno-sensei left.

"NO......" Mikan

"OH MY." Lincho, hotaru and I said.

"Natsume is my partner, WHY!" Mikan said.

"Don't worry, we'll convince Natsume, no matter what happen," Lincho said.

"I don't think including me to ask him will be a good idea. I might said something he won't like. I hate that JERK!" I said.

"Then Me and lincho will do it," Mikan sigh.