Chapter 16 ~Remembering the past~

Smell of the tide..

The smell of rusted iron..

I can feel someone's breath...

I slowly opened my eyes.  I felt a rope tied on my hands and feet.

Sumire was on my left side while Mikan was on my right hand.

Natsume was just next to Mikan.

"Curly, Curly Perm..! Mikan-chan" I whispered

Sumire and Mikan woke up.

"Hey, did  the brats wakeup?" we heard someone said.

It was Reo.

We quickly pretended to sleep when we heard footsteps coming.

"...Not yet," A guy said then he left. 

"If they wake up, use some medicine again on them." Reo said.

That's right, now I remember. At that moment... We were also kidnapped by Reo.

"I made contact with the organization.." 

"What did they say?"

"Reo-san's actions today.. Lacked consideration, therefore others are quite angry..."

"That's what i told you Reo-san. Our mission was only to research the school's present state.."

"What do they mean "lack of consideration"? This was a chance in a million. They'd have done same if they had been in the same situation." Reo said.

"What did the boss say?" Reo asked.

"He was not avaible when i contacted them."

"So Boring. If he gears we got our hands on the "Black cat".. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of face he'll make. We brought theree unexpected extras though." Reo said.

"Reo-san's face is known worldwide. The organization fears such small things may destroy it. You should think before acting."

"ah yeah, yeah," Reo said in a boring tone.

Organization,....?

"Anyways being in the entertainment business... If thr boss didn't order it I couldn't care less to quit." Reo said.

"Reo-san,  you really like the bosy don't you?" 

"What about the smuggling boat?"

"Tonight at 2:00 until then, we were ordered not to be found by the school." Reo said.

Smuggling boat..

"Hyuuga Natsume will be sent to the organization."

"Before selling off the other three, we must find out their alices."

 We heard footsteps coming, it stopped behind infront of Natsume. It was Reo,

"He is.. That "Black Cat".." Reo said as he turned Natsume's head with his feet.

How dare he stepped on Natsume!!!?!?!?!?!

"Um.. What's that? "Black cat"?

"The "black cat" is his alias in the underworld. He's a dark operative of the  shadows of alice academy."The exceptional case, operative at 10 years old." Ignition ablility fire. Genius  alice with tremendous power." Reo explained.

"Do you know why he's under the organization's black list?"

"Two years ago, at only eight years of age.. He turned his entire home twon into a sea of fire in just one night. The truth smothered by the country,the incident was publicized as simply arson and mysteriously dismissed."

It can't be.. 

No way..

Now I remember everything.

Flashback:

The fire is spreading with incredible force..! Its engulfing the whole town!

What should I do?

I quickly ran to our  town.

"Everyone ! Run , Hurry!" Natsume and Luca kep shouting.

"Natsume!" I shouted.

"Jane! you must leave now! its dangerous here!" Natsume shouted.

I ignored him and helped them.

"Everyone run!!!" I shouted.

"Natsume," I said.

" Don't come near me again, they think I started the fire and if they see you with me, they'll think you helped me.." Natsume said.

"But you didn't start the fire!" I said.

"It doesn't matter! From now on forget verything about me and Luca.:

End of flashback.

"instead of juvenile, the country threw him into Alice academy. The school covered up his record and little by little turned him into an operative to carry out their dirty work. There probably aren't enough fingers on both hands to count how many countries, enterprises, and groups have been inured by him. Our organization too. That.. is what i know. Of course he's not the only operative. But he's the only exception. Becaause while working, not once has he taken off his cat mask which is an alice prevention mask. People have been in awe and nickname him "Black cat" "Reo said.

"What the school calls "dangerous ability" class is simply a front. In reality, its category intended to make operatives of kids scouted by the school. It's an operative training section.