Chapter 14 ~Reo~

Natsume's P.O.V

There's too much noise, I can't sleep.

"Murderer."

"What you and the dangerous class are doing in secret..."

Shut up!

"Natsume, this is a mission."

Go Away!

"Do not oppose"

Everyone, everyone , go away

Like sludge..

How long will this nightmare pursue me..?

"If you oppose.."

Is there an end to this nightmare...

Normal P.O.V

There was  an enormouse commotion.

"It's for sure i heard it.. at the alice festival on the third day's even festival the main guest is scheduled to be an Alice graduate, the hollywood superstar Reo."

Everyone was shocked but me, I know who Reo is but i just feel that something odd about him , like his inside is full of hatred

"No way!"

"Reo!" 

"And, that Reo is at this school's attached hospital today. I received information that he's come in preparation for the performance to secretly undergo a medical examination."

"By the way, who's Reo? " Mikan asked.

"You got so excited and now you're saying you don't even know who Reo is?! I can't believe it!" Kitsuneme shouted in shocked.

"eheh.. Kinda just following the lead.." Mikan said. scratching her head.

"Idiot!" Hotaru said.

"Stupid dummy," Yome said.

"He's a Singer and an actor. 23 years old. Last year he sang the theme song and played the main character in "Rairanik" The director caramel's big scale project. He's a Japanese Hollywood super star." I explained.

"His CD sales' popularity is one of the top in the world. He's said to have "enchanting miracle voice". " Hotaru said.

"it's said that by simply listening to his voice, girl's hearts melt." Yome added.

"The rumor is that he has the voice of pheromone alice." Lincho said,

"Heart melt? if it really melted you'd die." Hotaru said

I laughed.

"amazing! such a famous person is here?!" Mikan exclaimed.

"That's what we've been telling you!" Kitsuneme said.

"So lucky! I also want to see Reo-sama in person!" Mikan squeel.

"You didn't even know who he was until now," I sigh

Kitsuneme , Hotaru, Yome, Lincho  and Mikan started planning on how to see Reo.

I looked around and saw Luca-pyon, looking depressed. I walked towards him.

"Luca-pyon what's wrong?" I asked.

"Natsume is in hospital," Mochiage said.

Mochiage is one of Natsume's gang.

"They said, he's sick caused by overwork." He added.

'Natsume-san recently hasn't been able to sleep and has been stressed." Sumire said.

"Come on Luca-kun, don't waste your time with these people. Let's go." Sumire said.

"Go where?" Mikan asked

"The hospital," Luca-pyon replied.

"Only Natsume-kun's friends received a special permission to go to visit him at the hospital." Sumire said.

"Are you even friends with Natsume," I mumbled.

"What did you just say!?" Sumire shouted.

"Nothing.." I said, shooking my head.

"And Jane, you can go as well," Luca-pyon said andI nodded.

I followed sumire and Luca-pyon to the hospital.

Reo's P.O.V

Students were screaming as i enetered Alice academy

"Reo is here!"

"Gyaa!!"

"Noisy..What's all this excitement? wasn't this supposed to be a secret?" I sigh.

"IT can't be helped. This is alice academy after all." Shido replied.

"I never thought I'd step back into this place like this. It's been 5 years. " I said as I get out of the car.

Meanwhile  at class B  classroom:

"Not even once has Sumire ever been treated by Natsume as a friend and now she's "representative of friends"?!" Kitsuneme said,

"It's curly, curly perm were talking about. She probably used some kind od dirty trick." Yome said,

"um.. Aren't you guys Shouda-san's friends?" Lincho said.

"At least Jane-chan get to go, " Mikan said.

"Probably because of Yo-chan," Yome said.

"The teacher's surveillance is pretty strict around the hospital, right? Isn't there some way we can get to meet Reo in person?" Mikan asked.

"In this case we shouldn't try meeting Reo one by one but choose one person to represent all and meet him." Hotaru said as she showed the other different types of gadgets.

" class rep will have camera glasses. This is a watch chape camera. With this communication earmuffs we'll be keeping contact. To inform each other of our situations. Mikan You will have the recorder ring. With this you'll be taping the "Miracle voice." Here's muscle enhancement stickers for running reinforcement. this way we can run away." Hotaru said.

"Well... Mission " Gonna win the jackpot and meet reo" " Hotaru added.

"Put our lives on the line!" 

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!!"