A Little About Myself

I live in a small town in Surrey called Cheam with my parents. They're both lawyers and they often go off to court which means only one thing: I'm home alone. That is usually the time when I draw. I love drawing because it helps me express my emotions, but I mostly draw him, and sometimes me with him.

I am a bit shy when it comes to making friends, but I can if I want to. I loved my primary school, mostly because of him. I had one great friend called Lauren, but she was completely boy crazy. I was different, he was different.
Ok, he was amazing at football and all his mates looked up to him. But Thats not the reason I am utterly in love with him.

I lied to my friends and denied liking him. Although I guess that wasn't a lie- I was utterly in love with him. I guess I always wished that I was the only one liking this hottie. I wished he'd asked me out to the beach, and we'd lie in the hot sand and blazing sun, although he was hotter than the sand and the sun. It would never happen anyway.I'm getting carried away again!

The truth is, he did ask me out. But... It was kinda awkward. I rejected him, because I thought it was a joke, and also I was too nervous. Now I wish I'd taken that opportunity. We could be dating, but now he probably thinks I'm not into hot guys. Worse, he might think I'm into nerds! Now that's an awful thought.

The thing is, most of the girls in my primary school liked him. He chose me, but I refused. When everyone found out, they were really weird around me as if to say Why did you refuse to go out with the hottest guy in the school?

I guess I just wasn't ready to accept that people wanted to be with me. I am so upset that I dissed an amazing opportunity. But what can I do? I hope we get a chance to meet again so I can fix things.

I left primary school early (in June) , and its currently the 12th of July, 3 days before my 11th birthday. I just can't wait...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I only have like one follower and that's my best friend. But I don't care. I'm gonna keep on writing until I get another follower, and then maybe another because I want a career as an author. But it obviously starts as next to no one reading your books, and then your friends start to read it, and then their friends, so I hope I'm successful. If not, then I'll stop writing for a while. Probably.