I hate him!

A while after we had started dating, I found out about something that broke my heart. It made me stop being friends with Summer, and absolutely loathe Nico. I was depressed after that, but I'll be honest, I was a little snappy and harsh.

I got mildly annoyed when Nico hadn't replied to my text for over a week, but didn't think anything of it, until I walked in on them. I hated that moment. Now I knew why Nico hadn't replied; he hadn't wanted to make a promise that he couldn't keep. He had cheated on me, and he didn't care, he was selfish and only thinking about himself. I saw him snogging Summer in the Slytherin common room. I had put up a post on Instagram, saying I would be out for the day, and I think Nico read it and decided to take a chance.

When I entered the room, I saw them. They didn't even notice me, until I started breathing heavily. I was having a panic attack. I screamed at them asking him how he could have done that to me. He told me that Summer had made the move on him, but I didn't care. Why had he kissed her back? I think he already knew what I was going to say, but I don't think that he believed it, when I yelled.

"We're over! Don't be so surprised!"

And then I couldn't breathe. So I decided to let go. Tears were streaking down my face, and I looked as if I'd just had a shower. Hot sweat was going down my neck, and tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't do anything else, and I was shaking. Summer was kneeling down next to me, and I just didn't want to see her.

"Go away," I croaked, shaking. I knew she was trying to help, but then I lost control "Get the hell out of here you traitor! I hate you! I hate you!" All I can remember is the painting swinging open and a familiar face entering. It was Eli.

"Go, get help April! I'll stay here with her just in case. Nico, leave. Just do as she says Summer, she doesn't want to see you right now."

I was thankful to Eli for taking charge, but I was just too exhausted. I tried to get my breathing to steady itself, but I was still shaking, and I just didn't have the energy.

"Eli, if I die right here and right now, please remember me, tell my parents, and tell Nico that I'm sorry, and it wasn't his fault... Okay?" I was scared that I would die, but Eli was comforting.

"Don't be silly Amy, you won't die...I love you." He told me, and kissed me on the cheek. That was when everything went black.