Bad Boys

Tonight I had another dream:

All three of them were there. Daniel, Eli and Nico. I could see them clearly, but what were they doing? Daniel was holding a spray paint can, Eli was wearing a black hoodie and you could only see his silhouette, but I knew it was him, and Nico... Nico was holding a knife.

I couldn't believe it. Nico, brave, noble, kind, guy he was, was holding a knife. Daniel with a spray paint can, real life Daniel would have thought that was pathetic, but dream Daniel didn't seem to think so. Elijah Maza, in a black hoodie, well that seemed normal, didn't it? Trust me, it wasn't! He would usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans. I'm sure he wouldn't be dressed all in black. Would he?

I try to focus on something else. The daffodils growing in the grass, but in the corner of my eye, I see something I regret seeing at once.

Daniel takes more cans from his satchel, and starts opening them. He does graffiti all down the side of a wall at Hogwarts! It's a skull and crossbones with Daniel scribbled underneath.

Next is Eli. He takes his wand out, and spins it in his hand. He throws it up and down, up and down. Until suddenly he catches it and shouts Reducto! The wall blasts apart. It occurs to me that he may have been trying to destroy the graffiti, but the chances of that are minimal.

I don't even want to wait for Nico, but my curiosity gets the better of me. He takes out his wand also, but shouts Reparo! The wall repairs itself. He walks over to the wall and pulls up his sleeve. He takes out his knife, and I'm dreading the outcome. He sticks it into his arm and I have no way of stopping it. He takes the blood, and writes on the wall: I am Nico Roa.

I wake up from this nightmare so suddenly, that I get scared, and have to pace around the room. Summer wakes, sees me, and asks what's wrong. I tell her. She tries to comfort me, and tell me it's not true. I already know that, but I'm grateful for the company.

I got so shocked  though about the bad boys, especially Nico, but they wouldn't do anything like that in real life. Would they?