The Hogwarts Express

70 views and 35 followers!Yayayayay!
Thanks so much for the support and

Shoutout to OhHaiCassii

I wouldn't be able to do this without her. I've already posted a shoutout, but who cares? She is currently working on a story called Frost Meets Queen and soon will be writing something called My Lady. Her writing is way better than mine, so please check her out. I will be quite upset if you don't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked the time again. 10:57. I'd better get on or I'd miss it. I boarded the train in silence, looking out for any familiar faces. There weren't any. I wish I could see him again. I loved him so much.

I soon found a compartment that was empty except for 2 girls. I asked them if they wouldn't mind me sharing the compartment with them. They said they didn't mind, and I sat down next to one of them. I soon fell asleep:

I'm in a tower. It's dark and stormy, and there is only one other person there.Him. There's a table inside the tower, and I see a movement in the corner of my eye. It's someone else invading our privacy. Suddenly, a hooded figure reveals itself, I scream. He shouts "Hide!" So I do, under the table. He shields me and soon he fights away the bad guy. I run up to him and embrace him. He kisses me and I nearly burst of happiness.

Someone wakes me up from my deep sleep. It's one of the girls. She says
"The sweet trolley is coming round, d'you wanna buy anything?"

I decide to buy a chocolate frog for each of us and a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans.

We start to chat.

"I'm April." Says the tall Asian girl.

"My name's Summer,"says the blonde one.

"I'm Amy,"I hear myself say.

"Amy! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I hear Nico's voice.

"Is that your... Boyfriend?"April asks uncertainly.

"Ummm... No we met in Diagon Alley. We're just friends." I say. I'm not really sure though. Eek!

I follow Nico out, into the corridor.

"What was that for, it was really awkward, and just to make it clear between us, we're Just Friends." I say.

I don't know what he thinks, but I'm sure I have another crush and he's my destiny.
"I thought we were more than just friends..."