2. Bad day

Once we landed, Jai helped me with my bags and we exited the plane. Melbourne airport was crowded with people who were travelling, arriving, waiting to see someone or watching them leave.

Jai rubbed the back of his neck, "So, this is your stop."

"Yeah but I don't have to meet my team until tomorrow morning," I replied, taking another sip of my hot chocolate. I wasn't a big fan of coffee and neither was Jai.

He looked down at his untouched drink and smiled, "You know, you still haven't told me why you're here at Melbourne."

I held my cup under my bottom lip, "Volleyball. It's the national championships. There's one every year." I took one last gulp of my hot chocolate before my cup was completely empty.

I placed my forearms face down on the table and played with the empty cup. I had only seen Jai take one sip in the last 5 minutes. I looked up at Jai and examined him carefully. He rested his chin on the top of the cups cover and stared at his phones bright screen. His hair was longer than I had imagined. He had a wavy side fringe that covered his eyebrow piercing.

My thoughts were interrupted when another man violently stomped over to us. He had a coloured streak in his fringe and his muscly body was showing through his muscle tank. He frowned, "Jai! Where the hell have you been? Let's fucking go! We're gonna miss out on a taxi!" He yelled, grabbing Jai's wrist.

Jai pulled it back and looked at me, "Beau, this is Rachel," he introduced.

The man looked up at me with the same angry expression on his face. He tugged Jai's arm harder, "LETS GO!" He almost screamed.

"Ok, hold on! I'll meet you outside, just calm the fuck down!" Jai yelled back. By now, everyone in the airports food court was staring at us.

Beau's grip loosened and Jai yanked his arm away. Beau sighed, "Alright, but you better fucking hurry!" He demanded.

When Beau started walking away, I looked at Jai apologetically. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kept you he-"

"Hey, um, can I borrow your phone please?" He asked quickly, cutting me off.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "uh, yeah... Sure." I handed him the phone and he quickly typed in several sentences before giving it back to me.

He gave me a tight hug. "I guess I'll see you around" he smiled before walking off.

When he walked away, I forced myself to walk the opposite way but I just stood there. I kept staring at him and studying the way he moved. It took almost 3 minutes before he was completely out of sight and I finally snapped back into reality.

I shook my head and looked down at my phone that was still on.

hey Jai, you're sexy <3 from Rachel

I widened my eyes. Instantly a reply came back.

aw chucks! Haha good luck for your games tomorrow and hope everything works out with you and Declan. It was fun meeting you <3 from Jai

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile.

Jai

When I exited the airport doors, I was immediately welcomed home by cars, piled up behind each other and beeping loudly. I automatically sprinted to the car up the front, dragging my suitcase behind me. With no surprise, I met Beau who had his arms crossed against his chest. He furiously shoved my bags into the back of the maxi taxi and ran into the car before it zoomed off.

The first 10 minutes of the car ride consisted of Beau screaming at me, James tweeting about what was happening and everyone else filming what was happening to put ok keek.

"I can't fucking believe you, Jai!" Beau yelled. He slammed his elbow down on the door edge and sighed in frustration. "Who is that girl anyway?"

Everyone looked up.

"Girl? What girl? Luke questioned.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "uh.. W-well. We j-just met on the p-plane..." I stuttered and everyone was bright eyed, all wanting to know who the girl was.

I turned on my phone and went straight onto my twitter app. My mentions blew up, like usual, and I followed a few fans who were spamming.

I could hear Beau talking about Rachel like I wasn't there. I ignored everyone around me, got out my earphones, plugged it into my phone and put my iTube on shuffle. Of course, I use a music downloader for songs. It's actually better that way because, 1. I never listen to the same songs after 2-3 weeks so ill end up deleting them and 2. It's free! The first song that came on was Rude by MAGIC!.

I tilted my head back and gently shut my eyes. I took a few deep breaths until everything was dark, I heard no noise and everything was calm.

___________________________

Ah mah gaaaddd!

Few more days til I go to Melbourne! So keen and hopefully I run into the boys somehow haha(:

Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

Add, vote, comment please!