Hell's Knight

Bryan Richards is a 38 year old guy and the most rich man on Conner City. He owns the Futuristic Company, the most famous company on the state. Let's just say he is not married yet. That's not his thing. His dark hair, brown eyes and muscular body attract every woman who meets him. His parents are always traveling around the world giving the company to his son, Bryan.

Even though Bryan is not capable to love one woman, he does worry for his people. At night he puts his suit on and protects the dangerous city at night. His suit is a cloth created by him that is bulletproof and capable of shooting fire from his hands with a metal gloves harder than a rock that help him punch harder. His whole suits is a dark black. He has a metal mask that covers his entire head. His mask has a red, glowing glass for his eyes that looks like fire making the people call him. Besides glowing, red eyes his metal mask makes him capable of seeing and hearing from far distances. "Hell's Knight." His long, red cape for the suit's final touch. Bryan knows martial arts, karate, and advance punching skills.

His parents don't know his son is a hero by night and their son on the morning. He has this modern technology from his company that makes his suit strong and unique. His suit being bulletproof and amazing. He is also really smart making the 4th smartest guy on the city.

Now that's what makes a hero.

| Like and comment for the first chapter of "Hell's Knight" ;) |