Chapter 3| Nightmare

2 months later...

"Please go to the bank and get this money," Bryan said handing a check with 1,000 dollars in it to Carol. Carol had been his right hand ever since she started working for him. He trusted her more than any other person on the world. She grabbed the check and walked towards her car. "No! Wait, take the company's vehicles with some guards. Safety," Bryan said as Carol looked at him and smiled. "Ok," she said as two guards run behind her into the black car.

Carol walked into the City Bank of Connor's city and was waiting in the line. "GET DOWN!" A man with a black mask thundered shooting the roof with a rifle. The people got on the ground as Carol did the same.

Bryan heard the problem and run straight to the Bank.

A men with a black mask and a proper suit and red tie came in. "The check please," he said handing his hand to Carol. "No," she said firmly. The men picked her by the neck off ground and said, "Now!" All in a sudden the main entrance door broke as Hell's Knight broke in. "Let her go!" He said in a deep, dark voice. "I was expecting you," he said as Carol punched his face as hard as she could. The men let her go as she hit the ground hard and started running away. "Who are you?" Hell's Knight asked. "Everyone's nightmare. I'm The Nightmare," he said looking straight and Hell's Knight eyes. Hell's Knight jump on top of Nightmare as Nightmare punched his face with his gloves as Hell's Knight fell to the ground. The people started running out the Bank crazily not letting the cops come in.

Hell's Knight stood up and was about to punch Nightmare, but before he could punch him Nightmare grab his hand. He smiled as his white glove shoot a gray smoke at Hell's Knight face. Hell's Knight started coughing and falling to the floor weak and dizzy. "What is it?" Hell's Knight said. "Your nightmare," Nightmare said as he left. Hell's Knight started looking around awkwardly as his face did a expression of fear. "Aaaah!" He shouted as he started screaming all afraid covering his face. "Calm down," he said to himself breathing slowly and calming down. The poison got away as Hell's Knight started standing up slowly. His Nightmare was all his people of Connor city dead all bloody on the ground besides him. A new villain had come for bad.

| What a villain? :o Like and comment please:) |